Old 05-04-2003, 06:33 AM
ideekay

Default which hanging vine?

Passionfruit !

"Casey Herman" wrote in message
Does anyone have any suggestions for a hanging vine I'd like to get to

grow
on our upstairs balcony? I'd like something that stays green all year,

like

I'm after one that will give us privacy, and want to grow it from planter
boxes on the side of the balcony and encourage it to grow upwards to cover
the metal sides as well as drape down a little, much like the ones they

have
covering Singapore bridges. Our balcony is in Melbourne and has a
west-facing aspect.