Old 16-07-2006, 04:58 AM posted to aus.gardens
Andrew Gabb

Default Online seed merchant

Does anyone know of a reasonably seed merchant online for garden veg
seeds?

I'm not looking for anything too fancy, but I'd like a better
variety than the local stores sell.

Andrew
--
Andrew Gabb
email: Adelaide, South Australia

Old 16-07-2006, 10:51 AM posted to aus.gardens
Geoff & Heather

Diggers Club is also pretty good www.diggers.com.au - they have a good
collection of heritage veggies - you don't have to be a member to purchase.

Cheers,
Geoff

Old 21-07-2006, 09:58 AM posted to aus.gardens
China

G'day,
I agree with all the previous posts, but would also suggest that
you hit your local library and check out the rear pages of the gardening and
lifestyle magazines for lots of local and otherwise links. Also, I have
often been pleasantly surprised by walking into the local produce store, and
finding cheap vegie seed being sold as stock food.

...wishing you rain...

China
Wingham
NSW