Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-02-2007, 06:29 AM posted to aus.gardens

Default Fragipani cuttings

Peter wrote:
Hia folks im new to these woods, just wondering if anyone knows how to
take cuttings from a fragipani and if its difficult/Possible

the house we rent is being sold and we have this beautifull pink and
yellow one id realy like to keep a bit for later on when we get a place
of our own so i guess i need to knwo if they would like to be in a pot
as well

Cheers Folks
Pete

thanks a lot Folks, i will try a bit from everyone's book i reckon
i didn't think to cut the leaves Off and standing them upright seems
like a good idea too

will cut a few more and try the newspaper idea as well

cheers to all who answered

Rock elm cuttings no go, but sour cherry cuttings are going [email protected] Plant Science 0 15-08-2008 07:15 AM
[IBC] Suckers as cuttings Neal Ross Bonsai 2 13-02-2003 02:55 AM
succulent cuttings Iris Cohen Gardening 1 10-02-2003 09:25 AM
cactus cuttings flavrcntry Gardening 2 09-02-2003 03:36 PM
Cuttings, and trading roses Suzanne in CA Roses 3 09-02-2003 08:01 AM