Old 30-10-2007, 09:28 AM posted to aus.gardens
pc pc is offline

Default underground irrigation

Hi,

I want to install an underground drip irrigation system for a small
(2.7m x 3.7m) patch of turf

Can anyone advise me how I would go about this / where to purchase
parts

TIA

eddiec :-)

Old 30-10-2007, 11:19 AM posted to aus.gardens

"pc" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

I want to install an underground drip irrigation system for a small
(2.7m x 3.7m) patch of turf

Can anyone advise me how I would go about this / where to purchase
parts

TIA

eddiec :-)

Bunnings or Big W, sell kits for such a purpose

Old 03-11-2007, 02:14 AM posted to aus.gardens

On Oct 30, 6:28 pm, pc wrote:
Hi,

I want to install an underground drip irrigation system for a small
(2.7m x 3.7m) patch of turf

Can anyone advise me how I would go about this / where to purchase
parts

TIA

eddiec :-)

Hi
There is a subsurface irrigation pipe made by Netafim designed to be
installed under lawns etc to quote from their web site

"Netafim's UniRam dripline was developed specifically for use in
Subsurface applications. It has been designed to withstand the harsh
conditions of placing irrigation under ground"
the web address is http://www.netafim.com.au/index.php?sectionid=79

I have been using their miniscape drip irrigation for several years
and find it fantastic for my vegetable garden
I live in rural WA and get it supplied by a local company, but I have
seen it sold by a number of garden irrigation shops in Perth so assume
you would be able to get it anywhere in Australia.
The WA government also gave a rebate on the product ( and others)
under its Waterwise program - don't know if it still does. Check out
its web site at http://portal.water.wa.gov.au/portal...terwiseRebates
cheers
VeggiePatch