Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-09-2005, 06:29 PM
Michael Persiano

I have followed this thread: there is no optimal soil mix. It is ALWAYS a combination of environment, species, and the individual practitioner's approach to watering. For this reason, most of us are use different component to meet our particular needs.

I will say this to the group: less is always more. Do not ignore soil science; however, simplify the science while focusing intensely on the art.

Cordially,

Michael Persiano
members.aol.com/iasnob