Old 02-04-2003, 10:44 PM
EESiFlo , North America

Default [IBC] FW: [IBC] Fw: Outlook Express Crashes

Chris;

Unfortunately, when you cut/pasted my original post all the hyperlinks to
the patch got lost in the translation from HTML to plain text !!

To further help those with Outlook Express crashing problems, I suggest they
visit the following Microsoft site and download/install the patch.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...cd5-0a58-40e8-
a963-7496c71d1f40&DisplayLang=en

Please watch for URL wrapping and ensure you've got the entire link.

Regards
Mark Hill
Microsoft Windows XP Associate Expert