Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-06-2003, 11:44 PM
Dante Catoni

Default [IBC] Azaleas from workshop turning black

It's been a few weeks since the RIBS bonsai workshop and I don't think our
(mine and my fiancee) trees are looking too healthy. Some of the leaves are
turning black starting at the tips and edges and working in. I also don't
see any new growth at all. I've been using the stick method for watering,
but it's been raining so much I've only had to water them about 5 times.
Could they be getting too much water? The only other thing I can think of is
they don't get enough sun. They get sun in the morning, but only part sun
(through the tall trees behind my house) the rest of the day.

Thanks
Dante
Zone 6 RI

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++