Old 18-09-2003, 10:20 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Madam Isabel

I hope all of you under Ms. Isabel's gusty gaze come through with
roofs and bonsai intact, and no water in the house.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL

++++Sponsored, in part, by Dale Cochoy++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 18-09-2003, 11:36 PM
randi sharp

Jim,

Thanks for the well wishes and concerns. Early yesterday afternoon I started disassembling bonsai stands, taking trees inside mu townhousw, with the overflow shuttled to my parents living room floor.

We currently have wind gusts at 60 mph with the main impact of the storm still 3-4 hours out and conditions starting to deterate. I work for the local electric utility and we have over 1 million folks out of power in Virginia and North Carolina and she's n
ot expected to leave the Richmond area until the wee hours of the morning.

The lesson learned by my 86 year old Dad...for little trees they sure are heavy! Thus the lesson in bonsai soil and the aggregate that it's composed of begain...

Randi Sharp
Richmond, VA, waiting for the storm to pass....

Old 19-09-2003, 02:59 AM
dalecochoy

Thanks for the well wishes and concerns. Early yesterday afternoon I

started disassembling bonsai stands, taking trees inside mu townhousw, with
the overflow shuttled to my parents living room floor.

We currently have wind gusts at 60 mph with the main impact of the storm

still 3-4 hours out and conditions starting to deterate.
Randi Sharp
Richmond, VA, waiting for the storm to pass....

Randi,
Please protect those "WildThings" pots!
:)
Dale

Old 19-09-2003, 03:07 AM
dalecochoy

Checking in - Isabel FBCS Ponds 24 04-10-2003 05:06 AM
Isabel Cereoid-UR12- Gardening 11 29-09-2003 01:02 PM
OT--Isabel & Sinus Problems Shiva Roses 2 24-09-2003 10:02 PM
Hurricane Isabel's possible path Anne Lurie Ponds 30 19-09-2003 11:38 PM
[IBC] Madam Isabel Jim Lewis Bonsai 0 18-09-2003 10:15 PM