Old 18-12-2003, 07:12 AM
Hung Le

Default [IBC] Dr Wang Azalea

Hi All,
Anyone out there ever heard of Dr Wang azalea ?
It is double flowers. Each flower consists of 36 petals, deep pink at the
edge and gradually fade into white at the center.
As I heard that Dr Wang from mainland of China who tissue cultivated and
later was killed by communist in prison of some political issues. All of
his notes were burned. There is no track of where the Dr Wang azalea
originated.
If anyone know the story, please share it with me. I like to learn of
interesting story about the trees that i have.
Carl Rosner suggested that i should post to the list. Here we go, Carl !
Thank you in advance for any info.

Hung Le VA zone 7

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Dtps Yin-Tung Wang x 2 K Barrett Orchid Photos 4 24-02-2007 11:03 PM
[IBC] How do you root an azalea? Billy M. Rhodes Bonsai 0 31-03-2003 02:08 PM
[IBC] Rooting Azalea cuttings Peter Le Roux Bonsai 0 25-03-2003 02:32 PM
[IBC] azalea Art Krummel Bonsai 0 15-02-2003 05:51 PM
[IBC] azalea basics Steve Wolfinger Bonsai 0 10-02-2003 05:26 AM