Old 11-08-2004, 11:43 PM
Ed Trout

I grew up in Key West. A/C, what was that ?? Window fans saved the day,
and night!! But, in all fairness, I don't think I would last very long without
my A/C now. I often wonder how my early relatives made it thru these summer
months. They were the pioneers!!

Ed Trout
South Florida-zone10 & hoping Hurricane Charly keeps moving west

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 12-08-2004, 04:35 AM
Bart Thomas

Hey guys....

Does a year split between Palm Beach (winter) and Pensacola (summer) and two
years in Jax qualify me for a grandfather clause? Of course that was well
back in the last century.