Old 24-12-2003, 03:12 AM
madgardener

Default A realization of wonder and magic

thanks to the generosity of a sweet gardener who sent me a link to
read The Waterbabies today I realized where my heavy influences came
from concerning my love and belief and attitudes concerning fairies.
I read this book several times in elementary school. that I was able
to even perceive this book is amazing to me, because I recall I was a
clueless child.......g but as I clicked onto the site and saw that
it was not only the book but the book INTACT and started reading the
pages in front of me, I realized that my love for fairies had sprung
from these stories. And I'm sure that I saw prints of Cicley Mary
Barkers flower fairies when I was a child. I am just happy that the
mystery of the influences has revealed itself. And I STILL have
fairies in my garden!! g My belief in magic in it's purest form,
the flowers and nature and all that is around me will never cease. To
let the beliefs die would be an end to my wonders as a child of the
earth.
madgardener
Old 24-12-2003, 02:14 PM
animaux

On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 22:11:41 -0500, madgardener opined:

[...]

Link please!

Did you read "In Watermelon Sugar" by Richard Brautigan? If not, I think I may
have a copy here somewhere.

Old 25-12-2003, 12:42 AM
madgardener

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 12:43:05 GMT, Cheryl Isaak
wrote:

On 12/23/03 10:11 PM, in article ,
"madgardener" wrote:
snippers going .

Would you share the link please, that title rings a faint chime.

why yes,
surely............
http://www.geocities.com/waterbabies20k/index.html
madgardener

Thanks
Cheryl

Old 25-12-2003, 12:42 AM
madgardener

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 14:09:25 GMT, animaux

Link please! http://www.geocities.com/waterbabies20k/index.html

Old 25-12-2003, 02:02 AM
Cheryl Isaak

On 12/24/03 7:34 PM, in article ,
"madgardener" wrote:

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 12:43:05 GMT, Cheryl Isaak
wrote:

On 12/23/03 10:11 PM, in article
,
"madgardener" wrote:
snippers going .

Would you share the link please, that title rings a faint chime.

why yes,
surely............
http://www.geocities.com/waterbabies20k/index.html
madgardener

Thanks
Cheryl

Thank you - some reading when everyone goes back to school or work. Computer
time will be limited.

Cheryl

Old 25-12-2003, 03:32 PM
NAearthMOM

can you send me the waterbabies link???
"Come into my garden, my flowers want to meet you!"
Old 29-12-2003, 12:42 AM
Ann

madgardener expounded:

[...]

And thanks to your post, Mad, I went to the Memoware site and
downloaded The Water-Babies in .pdb format so I can read it on my
Palm! I think I had that book at one point but can't find it now, and
now I've got to read it! G I'm responding to you also via e-mail,
I'll e-mail you later with better addresses.
--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA