Old 05-04-2005, 05:34 PM
Michael Pollock

Default [IBC] Some recommnedations

I'll be visiting Orlando, FL and Salvador Brazil in the next two weeks.
Anyone have any recommendations for me?

I'll have a car in Orlando, but all I found in a quick search was Bonsai
World, which I'd never heard of before.

As for Brazil, I haven't found anything outside of Rio or Sao Paulo. Anyone
on the list have any connections down there?

Thanks,

Michael Pollock

Westchester County, NY, Zone 6 "ish"

++++Sponsored, in part, by Edmund Castillo++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++
Old 05-04-2005, 07:25 PM
Ed Trout

Mike,

The Bonsai Societies of Florida in partnership with Walt Disney World will be holding it's annual bonsai exhibit in EPCOT during the Flower & Garden Festival. The BSF member trees ( total 30 ) will be on display in "Japan" & " China" @ EPCOT from April 15th thru June 5th. Hope you can make it.

Sincerely,
Ed Trout Pembroke Pines, Florida

Brasilian Bonsai Society (Sociedade Brasileira de Bonsai)
Contact: André Romay

http://www.sbbonsai.org.br

Mike:

Andre can help you.

Cordially,

Michael

Old 05-04-2005, 07:46 PM
Alejandro Bedini

Hi all

As for Brazil, I haven't found anything outside of Rio or Sao Paulo. Anyone
on the list have any connections down there?

Please Michael visit www.usm.edu.ec/abedini/asbonsai this is my web site with
all information about bonsai in South America. Click on Country (países)

free ask for any information by my private email

Alejandro

Este email fue enviado desde la UTFSM: https://www.webmail.utfsm.cl/