Old 11-10-2005, 02:55 PM
jim

Default Organic lawncare

I'm a freelance writer working on an assigned magazine article. I'm
looking to interview homeowners near the Mississippi River and/or its
tributaries who take care of their lawns and gardens organically. The
story I'm working on discusses ways to lessen or prevent runoff of lawn
and garden chemicals to the Mississippi watershed. Of course, not using
these chemicals is a great first step. I would love to talk to someone
who may have switched to organic techniques in the past few years or
who manages their property in other ways to lessen runoff--such as
maintaining a buffer strip between their property and a waterway,
reducing the size of their lawn, or using native plants that require no
supplemental watering and fertilizers. E-mail me directly at
.

chinch bugs? (lawncare question) jojo Texas 1 17-08-2005 10:01 PM
Lawncare Info travelinmatt Lawns 6 25-07-2005 10:03 PM
Lawncare travelinmatt Gardening 1 22-07-2005 01:07 AM
Post-winter lawncare kiddcreole Lawns 2 05-05-2003 10:58 PM
Post-winter lawncare kiddcreole Lawns 2 17-02-2003 01:09 PM