Old 01-09-2007, 08:38 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.gardens.edible

Default Sheldon.. you grow peppers don't you?

Omelet wrote:
In article , sf wrote:

On Sat, 01 Sep 2007 10:45:00 -0400, "Chuck (in SC)" wrote:

Are these some of yours?

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4kn2g68

And yet another asshole crawls out of the woodwork.

I did a pixel enhancement on that lower pic using photoshop.

It honestly does not appear to be a doctored jpeg.

I have to wonder what variety those are to grow like that!

It's an heirloom variety called "Peter". Seriously.
They've only recently started showing up as commercially-available
seeds. They are actually supposed to be pretty good; hot, but not too
hot to eat fresh.

Bob
Old 01-09-2007, 08:51 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.gardens.edible

On Sat, 01 Sep 2007 14:38:31 -0500, zxcvbob
wrote:

Omelet wrote:
In article , sf wrote:

On Sat, 01 Sep 2007 10:45:00 -0400, "Chuck (in SC)" wrote:

Are these some of yours?

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4kn2g68
And yet another asshole crawls out of the woodwork.

I did a pixel enhancement on that lower pic using photoshop.

It honestly does not appear to be a doctored jpeg.

I have to wonder what variety those are to grow like that!

It's an heirloom variety called "Peter". Seriously.
They've only recently started showing up as commercially-available
seeds. They are actually supposed to be pretty good; hot, but not too
hot to eat fresh.

Several varieties and sizes of these peppers are common in the "Heart
of Dixie" and are usually passed around via seed swaps or plant swaps
among locals.
--
Mr.E
Old 01-09-2007, 08:53 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.gardens.edible

In article ,
zxcvbob wrote:

Omelet wrote:
In article , sf wrote:

On Sat, 01 Sep 2007 10:45:00 -0400, "Chuck (in SC)" wrote:

Are these some of yours?

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4kn2g68
And yet another asshole crawls out of the woodwork.

I did a pixel enhancement on that lower pic using photoshop.

It honestly does not appear to be a doctored jpeg.

I have to wonder what variety those are to grow like that!

It's an heirloom variety called "Peter". Seriously.

ROFL!!!

Got some ripe seeds?
I'll PAY!

They've only recently started showing up as commercially-available
seeds. They are actually supposed to be pretty good; hot, but not too
hot to eat fresh.

Bob

I'd SO love to serve those as Armadillo Eggs (Bacon wrapped grilled
cheese stuffed pepper) at one of the redneck parties next year! ;-D
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Old 01-09-2007, 09:11 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.gardens.edible

On Sep 1, 3:53 pm, Omelet wrote:
In article ,

zxcvbob wrote:
Omelet wrote:
In article , sf wrote:

[...]

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a Son of a bitch" -- Jack Nicholson- Hide quoted text -

Buttin in.....

Hey Om, I've got some seeds...you can get peter peppers just about
anywhere around here. I had two of those plants make it thru the
drought, and saved a few seeds off of it for next year. Email me if
you wanna try them.

Rae

Old 01-09-2007, 09:45 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.gardens.edible

In article . com,
raeannsimpson wrote:

Buttin in.....

Hey Om, I've got some seeds...you can get peter peppers just about
anywhere around here. I had two of those plants make it thru the
drought, and saved a few seeds off of it for next year. Email me if
you wanna try them.

Rae

I did find them on line... but I'd be happy to send you a nice bag of
Petin's in trade?
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Old 01-09-2007, 09:59 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.gardens.edible

On Sep 1, 4:45 pm, Omelet wrote:
In article . com,

raeannsimpson wrote:
Buttin in.....

Hey Om, I've got some seeds...you can get peter peppers just about
anywhere around here. I had two of those plants make it thru the
drought, and saved a few seeds off of it for next year. Email me if
you wanna try them.

Rae

I did find them on line... but I'd be happy to send you a nice bag of
Petin's in trade?
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Response sent off-groups...

Old 01-09-2007, 11:03 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.gardens.edible

In article om,
raeannsimpson wrote:

On Sep 1, 4:45 pm, Omelet wrote:
In article . com,

raeannsimpson wrote:
Buttin in.....

Hey Om, I've got some seeds...you can get peter peppers just about
anywhere around here. I had two of those plants make it thru the
drought, and saved a few seeds off of it for next year. Email me if
you wanna try them.

Rae

I did find them on line... but I'd be happy to send you a nice bag of
Petin's in trade?

Response sent off-groups...

Got it! :-)

Thanks.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Old 02-09-2007, 12:32 AM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.gardens.edible

On Sep 1, 3:38 pm, zxcvbob wrote:
Omelet wrote:
In article , sf wrote:

On Sat, 01 Sep 2007 10:45:00 -0400, "Chuck (in SC)" wrote:

Are these some of yours?

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4kn2g68
And yet another asshole crawls out of the woodwork.

I did a pixel enhancement on that lower pic using photoshop.

It honestly does not appear to be a doctored jpeg.

I have to wonder what variety those are to grow like that!

It's an heirloom variety called "Peter". Seriously.
They've only recently started showing up as commercially-available
seeds. They are actually supposed to be pretty good; hot, but not too
hot to eat fresh.

Bob

Do they get any bigger?

Old 02-09-2007, 01:38 AM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.gardens.edible

On Sep 1, 7:32 pm, James wrote:
On Sep 1, 3:38 pm, zxcvbob wrote:

Omelet wrote:
In article , sf wrote:

On Sat, 01 Sep 2007 10:45:00 -0400, "Chuck (in SC)" wrote:

Are these some of yours?

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4kn2g68
And yet another asshole crawls out of the woodwork.

I did a pixel enhancement on that lower pic using photoshop.

It honestly does not appear to be a doctored jpeg.

I have to wonder what variety those are to grow like that!

It's an heirloom variety called "Peter". Seriously.
They've only recently started showing up as commercially-available
seeds. They are actually supposed to be pretty good; hot, but not too
hot to eat fresh.

Bob

Do they get any bigger?- Hide quoted text -

The ones shown in the picture look to be at full maturity. A few get
bigger, but not by much....

Old 02-09-2007, 02:13 AM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.gardens.edible

"James" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Sep 1, 3:38 pm, zxcvbob wrote:
Omelet wrote:
In article , sf wrote:

On Sat, 01 Sep 2007 10:45:00 -0400, "Chuck (in SC)" wrote:

Are these some of yours?

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4kn2g68
And yet another asshole crawls out of the woodwork.

I did a pixel enhancement on that lower pic using photoshop.

It honestly does not appear to be a doctored jpeg.

I have to wonder what variety those are to grow like that!

It's an heirloom variety called "Peter". Seriously.
They've only recently started showing up as commercially-available
seeds. They are actually supposed to be pretty good; hot, but not too
hot to eat fresh.

Bob

Do they get any bigger?

Maybe if you rub them! ;-)

Old 02-09-2007, 06:32 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.gardens.edible

Paco's Tacos wrote:
"James" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Sep 1, 3:38 pm, zxcvbob wrote:
Omelet wrote:
In article , sf wrote:
On Sat, 01 Sep 2007 10:45:00 -0400, "Chuck (in SC)" wrote:
Are these some of yours?
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4kn2g68
And yet another asshole crawls out of the woodwork.
I did a pixel enhancement on that lower pic using photoshop.
It honestly does not appear to be a doctored jpeg.
I have to wonder what variety those are to grow like that!
It's an heirloom variety called "Peter". Seriously.
They've only recently started showing up as commercially-available
seeds. They are actually supposed to be pretty good; hot, but not too
hot to eat fresh.

Bob

Do they get any bigger?

Maybe if you rub them! ;-)

Thanks for the giggle.

Becca

Old 02-09-2007, 09:41 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.gardens.edible

Becca wrote:

Do they get any bigger?

Maybe if you rub them! ;-)

Thanks for the giggle.

Depending where you rub them you may not giggle. :-|

Old 02-09-2007, 09:47 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.gardens.edible

In article .com,
Sheldon wrote:

Becca wrote:

Do they get any bigger?

Maybe if you rub them! ;-)

Thanks for the giggle.

Depending where you rub them you may not giggle. :-|

Who put the Capsicum in the KY?
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Old 02-09-2007, 11:17 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.gardens.edible

On Sep 2, 4:47 pm, Omelet wrote:
In article .com,

Sheldon wrote:
Becca wrote:

Do they get any bigger?

Maybe if you rub them! ;-)

Thanks for the giggle.

Depending where you rub them you may not giggle. :-|

Who put the Capsicum in the KY?
--

Took me quite a bit to figure out KY was not short for Kentucky.

Old 02-09-2007, 11:24 PM posted to rec.food.cooking,rec.gardens.edible

ROFLMAO!!!!!
"James" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Sep 2, 4:47 pm, Omelet wrote: