Old 19-08-2008, 10:12 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens

Default Ironite Questions?

In article ,
Penelope Periwinkle wrote:

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 11:40:45 -0700, Billy
wrote:

Eco-nazi frothing?

Speaking of...

Penelope

Ah, Penelope, the vituperous vixen: queen of
the fractional entendre and vacuous thoughts. Heil.
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars
Old 19-08-2008, 10:37 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
Penelope Periwinkle wrote:

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 11:40:45 -0700, Billy
wrote:

Eco-nazi frothing?

Speaking of...

How did you arrive at giving more credence to the commercial,
ad selling, don't-want-to-offend-any-potential-advertisers DALLAS
MORNING NEWS than say Rutgars University, the EPA, or
the Garden Web? I can imagine your embarrassment, having your
stupidity on display like that, but to go 'tudinal instead of
owning up to your error is childish.

And, we've probably had all the invectives that we may have
needed for a gardening group.

Put up, or shut up.
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars
Old 20-08-2008, 02:55 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 14:37:39 -0700, Billy
wrote:

In article
,
Billy wrote:

A twofer!

pwned!

hee hee!

A bit of kind advice: read the actual words I posted, not the
ones you've convinced yourself I posted so as to support your
spittle-flecked rant.

Penelope

- "pointed"
Old 20-08-2008, 06:19 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens

In article ,
Penelope Periwinkle wrote:

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 14:37:39 -0700, Billy
wrote:

In article
,
Billy wrote:

A twofer!

pwned!

hee hee!

A bit of kind advice: read the actual words I posted, not the
ones you've convinced yourself I posted so as to support your
spittle-flecked rant.

Penelope

And I, dumb bunny, only used yours ;O)

hee, hee, hee, hee

When you used the Dallas Daily or what ever, you just said that
you thought, it was the most balanced assesment that you had read.
You must have picked some real crap. Bio-nazi wasn't mine.
Bio-nazi is what is known as as an invective in literate circles.
You brought this to the party and you didn't care who you smeared.
You could have said, as Mr. Mr. Shields said. "But lead is lead is
lead."

Why are you here? You can find some other place to jerk-off.
Gardening connects to a lot of areas in our lives but calling
people Bio-nazis is so . . . "Limbaugh", and invectives have no
place in this discussion, unless you have already been smeared
with one, as you did to Jangchub. Apparently, others here knew
you when you were sane, I don't have that advantage. We have
enough potty mouths already, thank you. If you can't express
yourself, don't try.

Grow-up and contribute or go jerk-off somewhere else.

Ironite is poison and you can't even say it. You're freakin'
hopeless. You can argue that it is dilute poison but that is . . .
You said Bio-nazis, and in doing so, and by implication, you
supported a toxic product.

Happy now?

To me you are just a dumb, trying-to-look-clever bitch.

Get real or get lost.
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars
Old 21-08-2008, 03:39 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 22:19:55 -0700, Billy
wrote:
Penelope Periwinkle wrote:

snipped, as is civilized

A bit of kind advice: read the actual words I posted, not the
ones you've convinced yourself I posted so as to support your
spittle-flecked rant.

And I, dumb bunny, only used yours ;O)

Well, see, that's the problem. You didn't use my words, you used
your own honkin' huge assumptions about what I must have really
meant. You assembled a toxic straw man, pretended it was me, and
attacked it with spittle a flyin'.

Meanwhile, I've been over here, on the sidelines, being amused.

Bio-nazi wasn't mine.

Wasn't mine, either. Where'd it come from?

Bio-nazi is what is known as as an invective in literate circles.
You brought this to the party and you didn't care who you smeared.
You could have said, as Mr. Mr. Shields said. "But lead is lead is
lead."

Or...more accurately... but frothing is frothing is frothing.

Why are you here? You can find some other place to jerk-off.
Gardening connects to a lot of areas in our lives but calling
people Bio-nazis is so . . . "Limbaugh",

Who called anyone a bio-nazi?

and invectives have no
place in this discussion, ...

....except for when you use them, apparently.

unless you have already been smeared
with one, as you did to Jangchub.

What did I call Jangchub?

Ah ah...not what you assumed, not what you imagined...what I
actually said.

Apparently, others here knew
you when you were sane, I don't have that advantage.

I'm sure if you get back on your meds, you'll be just fine.

We have
enough potty mouths already, thank you. If you can't express
yourself, don't try.

Perhaps you should consider your own advice.

Grow-up and contribute or go jerk-off somewhere else.

Ironite is poison and you can't even say it. You're freakin'
hopeless. You can argue that it is dilute poison but that is . . .
You said Bio-nazis, and in doing so, and by implication, you
supported a toxic product.

See, there's that straw man you've been humping so wildly in post
after post. I hope you at least took the poor thing out for
dinner first.

I will suggest one more time, that you actually read what I
wrote. Wipe the spittle and mucus off your screen, and put your
assumptions in a box on the top shelf of a dark closet so you're
not tempted to take them out and use them. Read all the way to
the bottom.

Happy now?

Deliriously.

To me you are just a dumb, trying-to-look-clever bitch.

Get real or get lost.

Buhuhahahahahahahahah!

Penelope

I am not slow of mind. However, sometimes I can fall
on unintelligent acts.

Old 21-08-2008, 06:42 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens

In article ,
Penelope Periwinkle wrote:

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 22:19:55 -0700, Billy
wrote:
Penelope Periwinkle wrote:

snipped, as is civilized

[...]

I have two computers and can reconstruct the entire interaction, go
intercourse yourself, dear maternal mutt that you are. Bwaha
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars
Old 21-08-2008, 04:07 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 22:42:05 -0700, Billy
wrote:

I have two computers and can reconstruct the entire interaction, go
intercourse yourself, dear maternal mutt that you are. Bwaha

But apparently you have difficulty reading it. Hence my suggestion to
wipe the spittle off your screen.

However, I accept your admission of being in error despite its
ungracious nature.

Penelope
"ElissaAnn"

Ironite Questions? Marie Dodge Gardening 210 15-02-2011 04:34 PM
Soils and adding IRONITE madgardener Gardening 17 09-06-2004 05:26 AM
Soils and adding IRONITE madgardener Gardening 3 04-05-2004 03:03 PM
Ironite J Kolenovsky Gardening 7 09-12-2003 11:03 PM
Ironite on lawn? Ron Lawns 1 09-06-2003 05:08 AM