Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-02-2011, 11:59 PM
Registered User

Location: Wales, UK
Default Homemade Insecticides - Tobaco

Hi I'm wondering if I could boil some tobaco in water and use the resulting solution to spray on vedge as an insecticde? If so, what are the ratios and will my vedge be ok to eat or will they become toxic? Will they even be damaged by the spray?

If not does anybody else know of any cheap homemade alternatives to the store bought stuff. I'm really trying to keep costs to a minimum this year givien my skintness!

Many thanks

Dave