Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-04-2011, 02:59 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Fish Fertilizer and saving fish stock

"DogDiesel" wrote:

The only real solution is too put an A bomb in each reactor and blowing
it off and hope it vaporizes the fuel. As screwed up as that sounds . It
would be the best solution.

NOOOOO!!!!!
Each of those reactors have about one hundred tons of spent fuel rods. That
is equivalent, I read somewhere, to 400 Hiroshima's radioactive material.

Let's just hope those mega concrete pump trucks the US gave Japan can bury
the the things. However I see TEMPCO CEO's as bad as BP CEO's... Reckless
and belong in prison.