Old 24-04-2013, 11:44 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default another Billy

He glories in being a PITA in t.guns - his latest:

There are still 300 million-plus guns owned by periodically drunk,
fearful, short-tempered, jealous, short-on-cash, confused, crazy,
ill-trained, bored, careless, stupid and/or depressed Americans who each
year kill millions of animals for pleasure and 30,000-plus of the rest
of us, often for the same reason.
-- Remember Rachel Corrie http://www.rachelcorrie.org/
Old 25-04-2013, 03:00 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

On 04/24/2013 05:44 PM, Frank wrote:
He glories in being a PITA in t.guns - his latest:

There are still 300 million-plus guns owned by periodically drunk,
fearful, short-tempered, jealous, short-on-cash, confused, crazy,
ill-trained, bored, careless, stupid and/or depressed Americans who each
year kill millions of animals for pleasure and 30,000-plus of the rest
of us, often for the same reason.
-- Remember Rachel Corrie http://www.rachelcorrie.org/

So much projection.

The thumb-sucking, bed-wetting hoplophobes accuse accuse self-defenders
of being scared.

Old 25-04-2013, 11:53 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

On Apr 24, 5:44 pm, Frank wrote:
He glories in being a PITA in t.guns - his latest:

There are still 300 million-plus guns owned by periodically drunk,
fearful, short-tempered, jealous, short-on-cash, confused, crazy,
ill-trained, bored, careless, stupid and/or depressed Americans who each
year kill millions of animals for pleasure and 30,000-plus of the rest
of us, often for the same reason.
-- Remember Rachel Corrie http://www.rachelcorrie.org/

And that includes the police , military, secret service and security
professionals. When they stop carrying guns to protect themselves
from the criminals, the rest of the citizens will feel safe enough
to give up theirs.....
Old 25-04-2013, 12:58 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article a3ed1417-3326-4075-9d80-99ae5bead0e8
@i2g2000yqf.googlegroups.com, says...

to give up theirs.....

Don't feed the trolls.

Old 25-04-2013, 07:25 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

On 4/25/2013 1:50 PM, Rick wrote:
On Thu, 25 Apr 2013 07:49:29 -0400, Frank
wrote:

On 4/25/2013 7:59 AM, phorbin wrote:
In article ,
says...
He glories in being a PITA in t.guns - his latest:

There are still 300 million-plus guns owned by periodically drunk,
fearful, short-tempered, jealous, short-on-cash, confused, crazy,
ill-trained, bored, careless, stupid and/or depressed Americans who each
year kill millions of animals for pleasure and 30,000-plus of the rest
of us, often for the same reason.
-- Remember Rachel Corrie http://www.rachelcorrie.org/

Don't feed the trolls.

Don't get ticked at me. Get ticked at Billy who posts such crap in t.guns:

What did they put in the Texas water? You guys are always going on about
drugs, male genitalia, or your adolescent fantasies of blowing away
home-invading bad guys, or street toughs holding up liquor stores.

Grow-up already.

So go to t.guns and carp about Billy. Here we talk about gardening,
and may or may not ignore Billy. Bye Frank, and take that nasty thing
out of your mouth!

If your neighbor has a dog that keeps coming into your garden to tear it
up, is it your responsibility to keep the dog out? As long as your dog,
Billy, keeps coming into the t.guns garden to tear it up, you are going
to hear about it
Old 25-04-2013, 07:38 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

In article ,
phorbin wrote:

Don't feed the trolls.

I recommend using the "Kile File", unless they can formulate a question
about gardening. I usually post about the theme of a newsgroup that I'm
in.

We can thank Frank a.k.a. Ka-Boom for this attention from tx.guns. He is
the cheerleader there for disrupting wrecked gardens, and has gotten him
the attention that he craves.

From: Frank
Newsgroups: tx.guns
Subject: Is tx.guns a government front?
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 13:39:24 -0400
I keep telling you guys, go harass him in his garden groups.
The others will get ****ed at him for pulling you there.

From: Frank
Newsgroups: tx.guns
Subject: Why I Carry a Gun
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 07:44:44 -0400
I've been suggesting that. r.g.edible even better.
Populated by other green freaks who agree with him.
Group is a circle jerk.
But, if we go there and harass him someone like their queen bee will get
****ed at him for dragging us there. I've seen this before in another
group.
--
Remember Rachel Corrie
http://www.rachelcorrie.org/

Welcome to the New America.

From: Frank
Newsgroups: tx.guns
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 13:39:24 -0400

From: Frank
Newsgroups: tx.guns
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 07:44:44 -0400
I've been suggesting that. r.g.edible even better.
Populated by other green freaks who agree with him.
Group is a circle jerk.
But, if we go there and harass him someone like their queen bee will get
****ed at him for dragging us there. I've seen this before in another
group.

Obviously I am trying to chase you and your vile comments from t.guns.
All you do is harass those guys.

Old 26-04-2013, 04:36 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

On 04/25/2013 06:58 AM, phorbin wrote:
In article a3ed1417-3326-4075-9d80-99ae5bead0e8
@i2g2000yqf.googlegroups.com, says...

to give up theirs.....

Don't feed the trolls.

Not trolls, vigilantes. Know and embrace the difference.

People are not KF'd at texas.guns. I did not figure this out for a
while, but now I know. And I like it. It's the opposite of the
bed-wetting hoplophobe - confront the problem.

From: Frank
Newsgroups: tx.guns
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 13:39:24 -0400

From: Frank
Newsgroups: tx.guns
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 07:44:44 -0400
I've been suggesting that. r.g.edible even better.
Populated by other green freaks who agree with him.
Group is a circle jerk.
But, if we go there and harass him someone like their queen bee will get
****ed at him for dragging us there. I've seen this before in another
group.

Obviously I am trying to chase you and your vile comments from t.guns.
All you do is harass those guys.

And all you've done is to come here trolling. Why don't you just go and
drop off a cliff somewhere and take your moronic friends over the void with
you.

From: Frank
Newsgroups: tx.guns
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 13:39:24 -0400

From: Frank
Newsgroups: tx.guns
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 07:44:44 -0400
I've been suggesting that. r.g.edible even better.
Populated by other green freaks who agree with him.
Group is a circle jerk.
But, if we go there and harass him someone like their queen bee will get
****ed at him for dragging us there. I've seen this before in another
group.

Obviously I am trying to chase you and your vile comments from t.guns.
All you do is harass those guys.

And all you've done is to come here trolling. Why don't you just go and
drop off a cliff somewhere and take your moronic friends over the void with
you.

Not a nice comment for a tree hugger groupie

I will abandon this group, when you learn to control your dog.
Old 26-04-2013, 06:11 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible

On Thu, 25 Apr 2013 22:36:09 -0500, bbhack wrote:

On 04/25/2013 06:58 AM, phorbin wrote:
In article a3ed1417-3326-4075-9d80-99ae5bead0e8
@i2g2000yqf.googlegroups.com, says...

to give up theirs.....

Don't feed the trolls.

Not trolls, vigilantes. Know and embrace the difference.

We only kill people that need killing and only invade groups that need
invading.

From: Frank
Newsgroups: tx.guns
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 13:39:24 -0400

From: Frank
Newsgroups: tx.guns
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 07:44:44 -0400
I've been suggesting that. r.g.edible even better.
Populated by other green freaks who agree with him.
Group is a circle jerk.
But, if we go there and harass him someone like their queen bee will
get
****ed at him for dragging us there. I've seen this before in another
group.

Obviously I am trying to chase you and your vile comments from t.guns.
All you do is harass those guys.

And all you've done is to come here trolling. Why don't you just go and
drop off a cliff somewhere and take your moronic friends over the void
with
you.

Not a nice comment for a tree hugger groupie

I'm not the least bit surprised that you can't tell environmentalists form
gardener.

I will abandon this group, when you learn to control your dog.

I do not control Billy. Take responsbilbility for your own trolling rather
than trying to place the blame on others.

Billy Buttons magoo Australia 0 08-09-2004 07:20 AM
Billy Goat 23 hp For sale photonbucket Marketplace 0 20-03-2004 06:27 PM
fs billy goat vacuum BRAMSCAPE United Kingdom 0 05-10-2003 03:02 PM
BRIGGS & STRATTON KD510 BILLY GOAT VACUUM Volusian United Kingdom 0 15-08-2003 10:22 AM
fs billy goat vacuum BRAMSCAPE United Kingdom 4 30-06-2003 11:20 PM