Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-05-2003, 03:56 PM
TomC

Default Vegetables for acid reflux sufferers?

Gardening time is here, but this year we have a problem. The wife has acid
reflux disease. We planted tomatos, peppers, green beans, lettuce, spinach,
zuccini, and a few other things in the past. We were really big into
tomatos and peppers..would you believe :-( Can anyone suggest different
varieties that have a low acid content or some ideas about vegetables to
plant that would be more tolerable for the wife. TIA.
TomC