Old 18-06-2003, 03:08 PM
Dan Mazerolle

Default ENOUGH MALE BASHING

And, some would say, organized religion.

Others would say because men run things; competitive
rather than cooperative.

But if it wasn't religion or men, , people would still find a way to
ruin their lives and their environment in the service of some
ideology.

If there is a god, he/she/it must be laughing fit to bust at "what
fools these mortals be". Wasn't that on the NY Times masthead?
Quote from Shakespeare?

HEY PERSEPHONE.
Take your male bashing statements somewhere else. We are a friendly group
of gardeners here who share common experiences and goals, and help each
other. We don't bait or troll or flame!

Old 20-06-2003, 04:08 PM
Charles P

Dan Mazerolle wrote:

: And, some would say, organized religion.

....more like organized and contagious mental illness.

: HEY PERSEPHONE.
: Take your male bashing statements somewhere else. We are a friendly group
: of gardeners here who share common experiences and goals, and help each
: other. We don't bait or troll or flame!

Well, I baited my woodchuck trap last nite. Gonna go check it in a
minute. Are woodchucks good to eat? I might as well try to get some
form of food out of my garden!

Old 20-06-2003, 11:08 PM
garigue

Well, I baited my woodchuck trap last nite. Gonna go check it in a
minute. Are woodchucks good to eat? I might as well try to get some
form of food out of my garden!

Hello all .... an old timer once told me that the best way to prepare
groundhog was to make sure that the scent glands were removed from the back
of the rear legs and other places ???? don't ask me where .... also the key
is immediately after gutting the creature is to stuff the body cavity with
maple leaves soaked in spring water. Have I ever tried ... nope ..... but
the one that destroyed my little peach tree by defoilation deserves to be
the guest for dinner.

God Bless Tom Belle Vernon Pa ...a Port Vue expatriot after 55 years