Old 28-07-2003, 03:12 PM
Gordon Filby

Default Rosemary looking a bit sick

Hello,

one by one the twigs (correct name?) of my potted rosemary are loosing their
strong green colour and turning pale. I cut out the first of these some
weeks ago and discovered this morning that there are four more. The
remaining twigs look very healthy, but I fear they will turn out similar.

Does anyone know what the cause might be and how to stop it?

Thanks.

Best Regards

Gordon Filby

PS I'm resident in Karlsruhe, SW Germany. It has been very hot (30- 35C)
here over recent weeks. The plant is in a shady position (gets filtered
late evening sun) but on the corner of the house where there might be some
turbulence. It has been kept well watered.

Old 29-07-2003, 12:42 AM
Ben Sharvy

Rosemary likes heat and sun. It doesn't like or need rich soil.
There's more info about the rosemary at:
http://www.efn.org/~bsharvy/edible9.html#Rosemary