Old 22-06-2004, 01:03 AM
James

Default What should I rotate around tall chain link fence?

So far I've planted pole beans and malabar spinach.
Old 23-06-2004, 05:04 AM
Bob S.

(James) wrote in message . com...
So far I've planted pole beans and malabar spinach.

Cucumbers or ornamental gourds.
Old 23-06-2004, 06:04 AM
Pen

Try small melons like vine peach, cucumber or chayote. If you eat
nasturium, there are climbing ones. I've seen seed packets claim 10'
but have never seen it actually get that big.
Old 24-06-2004, 01:02 PM
KK from NJ

So far I've planted pole beans and malabar spinach.

I've grown this 4 years in a row. Climbs my chain link very well. Huge leaves.
Seeds only found in the bulbous end.

http://plantsdatabase.com/go/56773/

Old 25-06-2004, 02:03 AM
Thomas

cantaloupe?
"James" wrote in message
om...
So far I've planted pole beans and malabar spinach.

Old 26-06-2004, 04:02 AM
Jack1000

I have thirty feet of cyclone fence that is coverd with cukes. I feed my whole
neighborhood.
Old 30-06-2004, 03:09 PM
Bruce Yates

I do about 60 feet of sugar snap peas in early spring and again in
fall. No need to tie up. They do well and are loaded.

About $6 a pound in the grocery stores.

chain link fence query RB Lawns 2 27-02-2005 05:27 PM
Boston Ivy on a Chain Link Fence? Jeff Gardening 2 08-09-2003 06:42 AM
Best vines to cover a chain link fence Logic 3:16 Gardening 2 20-05-2003 12:32 PM
Painting Chain Link Fence AuralFeast Gardening 7 06-05-2003 02:20 AM
Hiding a chain link fence in Illinois [email protected] Gardening 5 01-03-2003 06:27 PM