Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-06-2005, 07:23 PM
The Cook

"john" wrote:

By "going" I meant they sprouted 80 days ago (actually 85 days now).

I'm in zone 7b, and yes it was a cold spring here. I think I'm
watering enough. I have fertilized once with some stuff I had left
over from tomatoes.

All the seeds are from last year store-bought produce.

I have read this is a common problem with peppers (the fruit not
setting because of weather conditions). My question is whether the
plants will ever recover and eventually start producing. Besides the
fruit problem, the plants are robust.

Thanks
John

The Ferry Morse pepper package says 75 to 80 days to harvest. That is
from the plant out date. So you set out the plants about 60 days ago?
Just be patient. That is the hardest part of gardening.
--
Susan N.

"Moral indignation is in most cases two percent moral, 48 percent indignation, and 50 percent envy."

Pepper Pepper who's got the Pepper? Dan L. Gardening 2 04-04-2007 07:32 PM
Question about pesky insects and a beginner to Bonsai Dave C Bonsai 2 20-05-2005 03:20 PM
[IBC] Question about pesky insects and a beginner to Bonsai Billy M. Rhodes Bonsai 0 20-05-2005 11:10 AM
Pesky Lawn Weeds JeffLaw Gardening 67 06-03-2004 04:22 AM
Lawn weed.Pesky!! Peter H Lawns 6 22-07-2003 06:33 AM