Old 18-07-2003, 10:13 AM
Niepie

Default anubias nana flowering

I've had an anubias in my aquarium for about three years, and it's
always seemed healthy, and it just opened up this underwater lily-like
flower. I didn't know this would flower, and I thought it was cool
and wanted to share!
Old 18-07-2003, 10:13 AM
WD

"Niepie" wrote in message
om...
I've had an anubias in my aquarium for about three years, and it's
always seemed healthy, and it just opened up this underwater lily-like
flower. I didn't know this would flower, and I thought it was cool
and wanted to share!

That's great! Congrats! You're doing something right, I would presume.g

Can you post a pic in alt.binaries.aquaria??

billy

Old 18-07-2003, 10:13 AM
Niepie

"WD" wrote in message news:Wrzxa.633830$Zo.136201@sccrnsc03...
"Niepie" wrote in message
om...
I've had an anubias in my aquarium for about three years, and it's
always seemed healthy, and it just opened up this underwater lily-like
flower. I didn't know this would flower, and I thought it was cool
and wanted to share!

That's great! Congrats! You're doing something right, I would presume.g

Can you post a pic in alt.binaries.aquaria??

billy

I wish I could, but I don't have a digital camera.
Old 18-07-2003, 10:13 AM
Wilma Duncan

I have a pic of an anubias blooming at my web page.
Wilma
http://www.jayscustomcomputers.com/wilma/
om...