Old 06-02-2004, 09:47 PM
Dan Norgard

Default Gourami sick

Hi,
I was given a Dwarf Gourami which appears ill...it lays at a 45 degree angle
at the bottom and when it swims in 'normal mode it's tail moves fine but it
doesn't get anywhere. When it wants to go to the surface and grab some air
it swims up just fine, in fact quite quickly. But it seems pretty lethargic
to me. Also, it has lost the pigment in several places on it's sides; not
Ich (I know what that looks like 8^), just white patches. Right now it's in
the Q.T.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Dan

Old 09-02-2004, 11:32 PM
Acevedo-Kabatoff

"Dan Norgard" wrote in message
Hi,
I was given a Dwarf Gourami which appears ill...it lays at a 45 degree

angle
at the bottom and when it swims in 'normal mode it's tail moves fine but

it
doesn't get anywhere. When it wants to go to the surface and grab some

air
it swims up just fine, in fact quite quickly. But it seems pretty

lethargic
to me. Also, it has lost the pigment in several places on it's sides; not
Ich (I know what that looks like 8^), just white patches. Right now it's

in
the Q.T.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Dan

Hi Daniel,
Freeze it, there might be a cure some day.

Daniel is the 6th in a sequential set of Books that together contain 4973
verses (the 666th prime), pretty as Daniel is in part about 666:

27 Daniel 357 -the 6th in the set
29 Joel 73
----
4973 - the 666th prime

Old 10-02-2004, 06:42 AM
Happy'Cam'per

Hey, a satanic aquarist, 8)
Does your tank have a Castle Greyskull covered with BGA?
Do you only keep black mollies?
Is your background a picture of a goat surrounded by strange symbols?
Is your 'moon globe' on 24/7 ?

ROFLMAO....
--
**So long, and thanks for all the fish!**
and no I don't really think you're a satanist...just taking the ****

Old 10-02-2004, 03:19 PM
RedForeman ©®

"Acevedo-Kabatoff" wrote in message

Daniel is the 6th in a sequential set of Books that together contain 4973
verses (the 666th prime), pretty as Daniel is in part about 666:

27 Daniel 357 -the 6th in the set
29 Joel 73
----
4973 - the 666th prime

It kinda bothers me that you've 'blessed' us with your 'wisdom'.... how
about taking that somewhere.. um... else? like... alt.satan.worshiper.... ya
know... because this is an aquatic plant group?

Old 10-02-2004, 07:49 PM
Marcia, Bethany and Me

"RedForeman ©®" wrote in message
"Acevedo-Kabatoff" wrote in message

Daniel is the 6th in a sequential set of Books that together contain

4973
verses (the 666th prime), pretty as Daniel is in part about 666:

27 Daniel 357 -the 6th in the set
29 Joel 73
----
4973 - the 666th prime

It kinda bothers me that you've 'blessed' us with your 'wisdom'.... how
about taking that somewhere.. um... else? like... alt.satan.worshiper....

ya
know... because this is an aquatic plant group?

I only mentioned it for the feller with the sick Gourami
is named Daniel. God gave Daniel his name (Isaiah 45:4,
Ephesians 3:15), his fish, plants and all else. I am not a
Satan worshipper, and it kinda bothers me that you
would imply that I was. -Daryl S. Kabatoff

Old 10-02-2004, 07:57 PM
Marcia, Bethany and Me

"Happy'Cam'per" wrote in message
Hey, a satanic aquarist

snip

I am not a Satan worshipper. God made all your
plants and fish, I came here and showed a portion
of His infinite wisdom and now you people respond
by calling me a Satanist. That's not very nice, nor is
it very wise. -Daryl S. Kabatoff

Old 10-02-2004, 08:08 PM
RedForeman ©®

"Marcia, Bethany and Me" wrote in message
[...]

I'm not going to say you can't type whatever you want... but it came off a
wee bit extreme with 6X6 and mentions of religion... just not the place to
mix topics... remember, keep on topic, this is a aquatic plant group....

I didn't mean to offend you, but realize I was a bit offended by your
showing up in this newsgroup and just mentioning the 6x6 issue, that's just
bad Karma... we don't need bad vibes around here, we've got algae to deal
with, and sick fish, we don't need any more negativity... hee hee...

btw, you should keep your 'real' email address from being seen.... it is
right? now that you've put it out there, every spammer on
the earth will now be sending you the latest in erectile dysfunction, and
totally free porn, and what else is it nowadays? Oh, home mortgage
refinancing.... remember to change it or get an anonymous account thru
www.hotmail.com

--
RedForeman ©®
still trying to remember to BOTTOM post....