Old 08-02-2007, 04:29 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Look what I bought!

I can't wait to get it in the ground. :-)

--
Paddy's pig
-----------------

To reply it's bell not bull

Attached Thumbnails
Look what I bought!-big-yellow-dahlia.jpg
Old 08-02-2007, 04:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In article ,
"Padraig" wrote:

I can't wait to get it in the ground. :-)

And we can't wait to see pics of the results... G
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

Old 08-02-2007, 04:50 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Padraig" wrote ..
I can't wait to get it in the ground. :-)

We prefer the Gaggia Classic, makes an excellent coffee just like an Italian
Cafe. :-)

--
Regards
Bob H

Old 08-02-2007, 04:55 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

"Padraig" wrote ..
I can't wait to get it in the ground. :-)

We prefer the Gaggia Classic, makes an excellent coffee just like an
Italian Cafe. :-)

Hahahaha!

Pat :-)

Old 08-02-2007, 05:33 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

On Thu, 8 Feb 2007 08:55:36 -0800, "Padraig"
wrote:

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

"Padraig" wrote ..
I can't wait to get it in the ground. :-)

We prefer the Gaggia Classic, makes an excellent coffee just like an
Italian Cafe. :-)

Hahahaha!

Pat :-)

LOL, just an aside.
I just use a silly little old sOlac expresso machine. Got it from my
neighbor next door years ago for a buck fifty, that's $1.50. It only
makes a couple of cups at a time but I only drink that much in the
morning. I am the only one here now that likes coffee.
I do grind the coffee each every 2 or 3 days as that is how much the
grinder holds. Pleases me.
BTW I also want to see the big yellow.

Old 08-02-2007, 05:44 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

You got it from a mass market seller?? If so I hope that it's right and also
that it's viruse free.

You should have checked out the growers listed he
http://dahlia-world.netfirms.com/

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
The Church of Eternity
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/church/Eternity.html

Old 08-02-2007, 11:23 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

"Starlord" wrote...
You got it from a mass market seller?? If so I hope that it's right and
also that it's viruse free.

You should have checked out the growers listed he
http://dahlia-world.netfirms.com/

or if on this side of the pond...

http://www.national-dahlia-collectio...Page.php?id=19

personally my favourite is Dahlia "Bergers Rekord" large Ferrari red* cactus
and a good grower.
(* if you are into F1 motor racing you will understand the significance)

--
Regards
Bob H

[IMG] code is On

Coalition of the Bought Otto Bahn North Carolina 80 09-05-2003 08:20 PM
I bought the 4inch Stuff BenignVanilla Ponds 2 16-04-2003 03:32 AM
Bought the Atco Viscount Douglas Hageman United Kingdom 0 02-04-2003 12:44 AM
I bought 4 cheapies Jane Roses 2 16-03-2003 05:44 PM
store bought bio filters Tim Wardell Ponds 4 02-03-2003 03:03 PM