Old 16-07-2008, 01:14 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default Made a frame - what do you think Barbara?

Made a frame for my Plumeria. Thanks Joan for your help as well.

I tried to get it like Barbara's but not quite.

Open to critiquing.
Cheers Wendy

Attached Thumbnails
Made a frame - what do you think Barbara?-untitled-2.jpg

Old 16-07-2008, 01:52 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Very good.

Old 16-07-2008, 02:01 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

In article ,
"Wendy7" wrote:

Made a frame for my Plumeria. Thanks Joan for your help as well.

I tried to get it like Barbara's but not quite.

Open to critiquing.
Cheers Wendy

Beautiful, but not necessary.

It's the beauty of the plants/flowers/gardens that we're interested
in here, right? Someone here said, not long ago, that he (he?) didn't
like the frames - only the pictures. Me - I like the frames as long as
they don't distract. Yours and Barbara's frames don't. I'd enjoy the
pix as much without them.

--
8^)~ Sue (remove the x to email)
~~~~
Old 16-07-2008, 03:21 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Wendy7 wrote:
Made a frame for my Plumeria. Thanks Joan for your help as well.

I tried to get it like Barbara's but not quite.

Open to critiquing.
Cheers Wendy

Nicely done, and will print well on a greeting card (for example.) Not
really needed here, but don't let that stop you.

HTH

--
wolf k.

Old 02-08-2008, 12:15 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Hi Wendy,
What camera did you use to take this one?
Guess whose 19th Aniversary is this month!?
Marilyn in Md.
.....thanks to all who post....as always I have been "listening" alot and
learn so much here