Old 29-10-2005, 07:08 PM
Registered User

Default Psuedolarix propagation

Hi Ho fellow gardeners! A bit on me first I live in Se Pennsylvania USA outside of Philidelphia. I have been an avid gardener for years. My wife and I are also into water gardening and Koi with a 10,000 gal pond. We live in the wide open spaces of Chester County in the heart of Hunt county. I fell in love with this one tree and had to search hi and low to get it ID'd Finally a student at Longwood Gardens was able to Id it for me as psuedolarix. We have two on a rental property and I was able to get some cones from it and was wondering what steps to take to cultivate them from seed. do they ned a freeze season which has a name for that process I just cant evry remember it. I do love to try new things from seed but tend to do the easy ones. any advise would be appreciated. Jim ... gemm
Old 30-10-2005, 07:15 AM
Travis

gemm wrote:
[...]

You live in Chester County and it is inside Hunt County? How
odd.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5

Old 30-10-2005, 12:16 PM
Registered User

MY Bad Hunt country typo LOL

[IMG] code is On

Propagation of oleander ncstockguy North Carolina 1 06-03-2003 07:03 PM
propagation question Todd J. Gardening 6 01-03-2003 01:03 AM
Propagation Bench construction trevor.appleton United Kingdom 11 23-02-2003 11:31 AM
Agapanthus propagation (pods\seeds) Rita Bogna Australia 0 15-02-2003 06:11 AM
Macadamia home propagation [email protected] Edible Gardening 2 03-02-2003 12:34 AM