Old 03-12-2005, 08:47 PM posted to rec.gardens
Pete Kruzer

Default How do you get rid of Moles?

Leave the moles the hell alone! *They ain't bothering you.

____Reply Separator_____

Good advice. I have one on the side of my forehead. I wanted to have it
removed, but the doctor said to leave it alone. It ain't cancerous and
you don't want it become it.

Old 04-12-2005, 02:52 PM posted to rec.gardens
Mel M Kelly

I have 7 acres of woods that they can play in all they want but they are
not going to tear up my lawn.

From Mel & Donnie in Bluebird Valley

Old 06-12-2005, 02:29 PM posted to rec.gardens
Alan Sung

wrote in message
oups.com...
Mel M Kelly wrote:
If you get a spring harpoon type trap and learn how to use it it works
great. I get them everytime.

God forbid any wildlife trespass on our lawns.

These mole traps are pretty specific to a tunneling mole and will not have
any affect on other critters walking around your lawn. They have a set of
spikes aimed downwards towards a tunnel or tunnel opening.

-al sung
Rapid Realm Technology, Inc.
Hopkinton, MA

Old 15-02-2006, 11:23 PM posted to rec.gardens
Phisherman

My dad would trap them using regular mouse traps with a small piece of
bacon wired to the trap. I've heard of smoking sticks for rodents.
Moles can be rather destructive to a lawn, and they may be feasting on
grubs. Hawks, cats, and fox hunt moles.