Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-03-2003, 03:20 AM
jammer

Default Young tomato plants

Do they dislike greenhouse situations and need moving air by chance?
My 12 are about 5 inches high with lots of leaves. They have been in
the mini greenhouse with the melons, clematis, and water iris. The
tomatoes do not need water but the leaves are curling. Today was a
crappy day (cold and windy and cloudy) but i will be able to give them
fresh air every day until they get put in the ground now. Just not
nights. Oh yeah, and they are still in the plastic packs they came in,
should i transplant to bigger pots? I have over a week til i can
plant.
jammer