Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-04-2006, 01:29 PM posted to rec.gardens
Doug Kanter

Default Shredding & blowing peat moss on lawn?

"Mama Bear" wrote in message

http://www.greengate.ca/lawns_sod/
* After seeding apply a thin layer of peat moss over the
entire area. This helps retain moisture and holds the seed to
ensure a quality product.

That advice is incorrect.

I'd like to know how I can do something, not how I can't.
Crapping all over anything anyone wants to do, is not helpful. It
looks like usenet is a useless wasteland of frustrated hourly
workers who take out their frustrations by flaming anything that
anyone posts.

Thanks a hell of a lot.

If you want to know how to plant a new lawn, then that's the question you
should ask. You would've gotten plenty of positive and useful feedback. But,
you DID NOT ask that question. This is what I saw in your first post, with
regard to "blowing peat moss on lawn":

"I've been told it can work. But go ahead. What is it, and can it work?"

Are those your words?