Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-04-2003, 09:20 AM
Cat

Default Fun Reading (was: How to lose customers - vent)

In article ,
Janet Baraclough wrote:
No I haven't read it, but will look out for it, thanks; I'm a
volunteer worker at a National Trust garden (Brodick Castle).

Neat! What sort of things do you do there?

On a related note, what books/authours have folks enjoyed reading? I'm
thinking both of practical and inspirational books.

Marjorie Harris is an ongoing favourite of mine - her books tend to be
both practical and inspirational, and she's certainly very good in her
region (Southern Ontario, Canada).

I'm now starting to read 'my favorite plant' which is a collection of
vignettes by different authours on their favourite plants.

cheers!
avoid getting wet. This is the defining metaphor of my life right now."