Old 17-09-2006, 10:58 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.folklore.herbs

Default Plant or Herb Ident please

Hello Folks, could someone help me ident this plant, I have looked
through a few sites and heave not found the plant. I thought it was
lavender but it doesn't look like the images I have seen of lavender..

Please foolow-up here in the newsgroup

thanks in advance

please veiw these photo's of the plant
http://i9.tinypic.com/4cbqzow.jpg
http://i10.tinypic.com/3yyba6h.jpg

Old 18-09-2006, 12:41 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.folklore.herbs

Uzytkownik "Concho" napisal w wiadomosci
oups.com...
Hello Folks, could someone help me ident this plant, I have looked
through a few sites and heave not found the plant. I thought it was
lavender but it doesn't look like the images I have seen of lavender..

Check on artemisia.

B.

Old 19-09-2006, 08:48 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.folklore.herbs

Concho wrote:
Hello Folks, could someone help me ident this plant, I have looked
through a few sites and heave not found the plant. I thought it was
lavender but it doesn't look like the images I have seen of lavender..

Please foolow-up here in the newsgroup

thanks in advance

please veiw these photo's of the plant
http://i9.tinypic.com/4cbqzow.jpg
http://i10.tinypic.com/3yyba6h.jpg

Looks like plain old sage to me. I can't be sure because I can't
smell it.......lavender and sage can look alike....but smell is
completely different! LOL

Old 19-09-2006, 09:38 PM posted to rec.gardens,alt.folklore.herbs

Basia Kulesz wrote:
Uzytkownik "Concho" napisal w wiadomosci
oups.com...
Hello Folks, could someone help me ident this plant, I have looked
through a few sites and heave not found the plant. I thought it was
lavender but it doesn't look like the images I have seen of lavender..

Check on artemisia.

Thank you, yes I looked and have found white sage looks like it and is
what this is
I think or a sage very close in that species.. The smell is of sage or
lavender I will need
to test the two I have lavender oil, so I can judge in the scent
between the two.

thanks again for the help!
Cheers