Old 29-08-2007, 05:10 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Joint compound as fertilizer/conditioner

"symplastless" wrote in message
What about Tree Biology Don??????????????????????????

If I needed a tree biologist, I would hire one, fortunately, there is no
such a critter, so I don't hire one.

You still lack reading comprehension. Forestry is not about a single tree
biology, it is about an environmental community. Like humans, they get out
of whack, and can be brought back.

Beware a so called tree biologist that has never studied biology.

Old 29-08-2007, 05:14 AM posted to rec.gardens

"Ann" wrote in message
"symplastless" expounded:

Please take your little war out of rec.gardens. We don't care.

You should care, that a so called tree biologist fraud posts here.

Old 29-08-2007, 05:23 PM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

"D. Staples" expounded:

"Ann" wrote in message
.. .
"symplastless" expounded:

Please take your little war out of rec.gardens. We don't care.

You should care, that a so called tree biologist fraud posts here.

I don't pay the slightest attention to him other than to post
corrections when he veers into areas I am more knowledgable.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts
Old 30-08-2007, 06:08 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
Ann wrote:

"D. Staples" expounded:

"Ann" wrote in message
.. .
"symplastless" expounded:

Please take your little war out of rec.gardens. We don't care.

You should care, that a so called tree biologist fraud posts here.

I don't pay the slightest attention to him other than to post
corrections when he veers into areas I am more knowledgable.

Staples has an ego problem that precludes civility.
--
FB - FFF

Billy

Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.
- Bob Marley
Old 30-08-2007, 05:40 PM posted to rec.gardens

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
Ann wrote:

"D. Staples" expounded:

"Ann" wrote in message
.. .
"symplastless" expounded:

Please take your little war out of rec.gardens. We don't care.

You should care, that a so called tree biologist fraud posts here.

I don't pay the slightest attention to him other than to post
corrections when he veers into areas I am more knowledgable.

Staples has an ego problem that precludes civility.

Only with ass holes, like you.