Old 19-09-2007, 11:36 PM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Default Parrot worked to death?

Billy expounded:

All I have to do is demean Bush

Where did you demean Bush up til this point in this thread? That has
nothing to do with what was originally said, yet you refuse to listen.

Have you read a thing posted in this thread (including what you post
yourself)? Or are you just determined to prove to everyone that
you're only here to berate and belittle? Get a grip.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts
Old 20-09-2007, 01:31 AM posted to rec.gardens
Jim Jim is offline

Default death? first or second

Ann wrote:

[....]
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts
e-mail address is not checked
******************************

is it true the former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney
signed a health care law aimed at providing universal
coverage through a mix of subsidies, sliding scale premiums
and penalties for those who do not get insurance?

it is the penalties for those who do not get insurance
concerning me the most.
Old 20-09-2007, 01:47 AM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Jim expounded:

Ann wrote:

[....]
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts
e-mail address is not checked
******************************

is it true the former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney
signed a health care law aimed at providing universal
coverage through a mix of subsidies, sliding scale premiums
and penalties for those who do not get insurance?

it is the penalties for those who do not get insurance
concerning me the most.

Yes, it's true, And the fines concern me, too. I've got a son who
hasn't any insurance yet, not for another four months in the job he's
taken. As for Romney, I wouldn't vote for him on a bet.
Old 20-09-2007, 03:51 AM posted to rec.gardens
Jim Jim is offline

Ann wrote:

Jim asked:
Ann wrote:

[....]
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts
e-mail address is not checked
******************************

is it true the former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney
signed a health care law aimed at providing universal
coverage through a mix of subsidies, sliding scale premiums
and penalties for those who do not get insurance?

it is the penalties for those who do not get insurance
concerning me the most.

Yes, it's true, And the fines concern me, too. I've got a son who
hasn't any insurance yet, not for another four months in the job he's
taken. As for Romney, I wouldn't vote for him on a bet.

thank you for your prompt answer to my question.

my concern resides in some campaign talk mentioned by who
I believe will be the next president concerning their approach
towards providing universal health care coverage and how they'd
impose penalties for those who do not purchase insurance.

I've never been one to buy or pay for things I don't need and
have no intention of using. the upcoming legislation aimed
at forcing me to buy something I will not be using or face a
financial penalty for my refusal to comply will certainly offend
me.

along a similar line of their driven need for control over the
lives of others 'the party' YELLS how dare you resist our promotion
of a culture based on the worship of things! how dare you resist
our promotion of materialism and not participate in the constant
buying of new material possessions! ok, as a penalty for your
lack of cooperation 'the party' demands and insist upon taxing
your acquired dividends and accrued interest on your saved and
invested funds.

our government promotes an awful untruth to perpetuate the myth
of how it is only the super wealthy who receive dividends. there
are a good number of middle class people who during their 20 to 30
years of employment lived below their income level while exercising
frugal management of their resources so as to provide for and
supplement their years in retirement with dividends and accrued
interest.

but then freedom from having to report to the canaanite philistine
each day in order to obtain money for the purpose of satisfying the
addiction to materialism must be taxed, or so 'the party' says.

yesterday the thieves who control usury rates dropped the prime rate
by a half point. the losers, the frugal. the winners, those
middle class persons carrying 20 to 30 thousand dollars of credit
card debt stand to save about 6 to 8 dollars a month. the big
winners, those who practice usury counting their new
customers / victims.

oh well, with that said I think I'll go count the deer wandering
around in the soybean while enjoying the smell of the fresh turned
dirt of the garden. freshly turned fertile rich soil has a nice
fragrance, would you agree?
Old 20-09-2007, 11:25 AM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Jim expounded:

oh well, with that said I think I'll go count the deer wandering
around in the soybean while enjoying the smell of the fresh turned
dirt of the garden. freshly turned fertile rich soil has a nice
fragrance, would you agree?

Yes, I do, and busying myself with my fingers in the dirt calms my
mind wonderfully - as well as brings me wonderful food to feed both my
body and my soul.

Old 20-09-2007, 12:56 PM posted to rec.gardens
Jim Jim is offline

Ann wrote:

Jim expounded:

oh well, with that said I think I'll go count the deer wandering
around in the soybean while enjoying the smell of the fresh turned
dirt of the garden. freshly turned fertile rich soil has a nice
fragrance, would you agree?

Yes, I do, and busying myself with my fingers in the dirt calms my
mind wonderfully - as well as brings me wonderful food to feed both my
body and my soul.

sure is nice how we've both been provided with an escape.

Ann, do you have a web page with pictures of your garden?
I enjoy sharing pictures because they speak softly without
misspelled words... trying to spell some words is no where
near as fun as growing a garden.

http://personalpages.bellsouth.net/t/h/theplanter/
Old 21-09-2007, 03:16 AM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Jim expounded:

sure is nice how we've both been provided with an escape.

When the world wearies and ceases to satisfy, there's always the
garden. - Minnie Aumonier

Ann, do you have a web page with pictures of your garden?
I enjoy sharing pictures because they speak softly without
misspelled words... trying to spell some words is no where
near as fun as growing a garden.

http://personalpages.bellsouth.net/t/h/theplanter/

I do love to see pictures of other's gardens. I haven't put together
a proper page, I've hosted pictures I've posted in forums in this
directory http://annzoid.com/Gardens . Lots of pictures there if
you're inclined to browse. or another). A couple aren't garden
related, one is of our kitty-boys when they were very young, and there
are some septic install pix, other than that they're all garden
related.
Old 23-09-2007, 02:49 PM posted to rec.gardens
Jim Jim is offline

Charlie wrote:

Jim wrote:

oh well, with that said I think I'll go count the deer wandering
around in the soybean

[....]

Hi Jim,

I perused all of your web pages, with great interest, and I am
wondering how many acres you have in soybeans.

Care
Charlie

this years I have 24 planted in soybeans.

back in the year 2004 this one deer was confused about
who he was supposed to be friends with. I named him Dale.

http://personalpages.bellsouth.net/t...earfriend.html
Old 24-09-2007, 12:45 AM posted to rec.gardens

Jim wrote in message
Charlie wrote:

Jim wrote:

oh well, with that said I think I'll go count the deer wandering
around in the soybean

[....]

Hi Jim,

I perused all of your web pages, with great interest, and I am
wondering how many acres you have in soybeans.

Care
Charlie

this years I have 24 planted in soybeans.

back in the year 2004 this one deer was confused about
who he was supposed to be friends with. I named him Dale.

http://personalpages.bellsouth.net/t...earfriend.html

I can't get that close but so much enjoying the hen turkey and her big brood
of chicks foraging. And sitting at my bedroom window in the winter watching
the turkeys (and birds and chipmunks and squirrels) picking up the cracked
corn I throw out to them.

JonquilJan

Learn something new every day
As long as you are learning, you are living
When you stop learning, you start dying