Old 15-09-2007, 05:05 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Parrot worked to death?

In article ,
"Traitor Democrats" wrote:

"Next Generation" wrote in message

I thought a Liberal was dead. Well, there's no difference between a
Liberal and a parrot, except the lack of integrity for the former.

Liberal Democreeps are like parrots, because they always repeat
the same meaningless slogans over & over. As Hillary's campaign
picks up more steam, get ready to hear things like, "Isn't it time
for a woman"? If anyone can see any substance in that statement,
pleas feel free to point it out to the rest of us.

No lover of Hillary but this knuckle dragger has no place in this news
group.
--
FB - FFF

Billy

Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.
- Bob Marley
Old 15-09-2007, 11:51 AM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Billy expounded:

In article ,
"Traitor Democrats" wrote:

"Next Generation" wrote in message

I thought a Liberal was dead. Well, there's no difference between a
Liberal and a parrot, except the lack of integrity for the former.

Liberal Democreeps are like parrots, because they always repeat
the same meaningless slogans over & over. As Hillary's campaign
picks up more steam, get ready to hear things like, "Isn't it time
for a woman"? If anyone can see any substance in that statement,
pleas feel free to point it out to the rest of us.

No lover of Hillary but this knuckle dragger has no place in this news
group.

Other than the fact that he's responding to a troll why not?
Conservatives get bashed enough around here, I don't see why liberals
can't be, also. See, that's the problem, if ya dish it out you have
to be able to take it. I usually ignore your whacks, but this time
the hypocracy is glaring. Best to stick to gardening, Billy.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts
Old 15-09-2007, 02:39 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
Ann wrote:

Billy expounded:

In article ,
"Traitor Democrats" wrote:

[...]

Ann, if you find hypocrisy in a politician, go after them, be they
liberal or conservative. You could at least construct a straw-man of
liberal faults before dismissing liberals (or what ever liberal means
to you). When I criticize Bush and his mob (Iraq and 9-11, WMDs, tax
cuts for the rich, energy companies writing their own regulatory laws,
torture, 9 billion dollars of missing cash sent to Iraq on pallets,
Jessica Lynch, Downing St. memo, ad nauseam, for example but I can
expand on the broken trusts of this administration if you like), I
usually annotate what irritates me about them. Just saying dead parrots
are better than liberals makes no sense without an explanation.

You can do better.

Old 15-09-2007, 03:58 PM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Billy expounded:

Ann, if you find hypocrisy in a politician,

No, Bill, I see hypocracy in *you*.
Old 16-09-2007, 03:03 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
Ann wrote:

Billy expounded:

Ann, if you find hypocrisy in a politician,

No, Bill, I see hypocracy in *you*.

Care to expand on that, or you just going to throw invectives?

Old 16-09-2007, 06:15 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
Ann wrote:

Billy expounded:

Ann, if you find hypocrisy in a politician,

No, Bill, I see hypocracy in *you*.

My mistake, I thought you were someone else. You should be going along
now. Your friends Next Generation,Democreep,Traitor Democrats, and Bob
Kaplow must be waiting for you.
--
Billy
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/
Old 16-09-2007, 10:57 PM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Billy expounded:

Care to expand on that, or you just going to throw invectives?

I thought I made it pretty clear, so I'll paste it below:

Billy expounded:

In article ,
"Traitor Democrats" wrote:

[...]

************************************************** *************************************************

Conservatives take it on the chin here in wreck.gardens all the time
and I usually just go past it and ignore. It's the best way to keep
the peace. However, someone tosses a bomb at a 'liberal' and your
dander goes right up. If you can dish it, you'd better be able to
take it. That is the hypocracy I spoke of. Only that.
Old 16-09-2007, 10:59 PM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Billy Rose expounded:

My mistake, I thought you were someone else. You should be going along
now. Your friends Next Generation,Democreep,Traitor Democrats, and Bob
Kaplow must be waiting for you.

Whatever the hell that's supposed to mean.

The garden beckons.....
Old 16-09-2007, 11:52 PM posted to rec.gardens

************************************************** ****************************
*********************

Conservatives take it on the chin here in wreck.gardens all the time
and I usually just go past it and ignore. It's the best way to keep
the peace. However, someone tosses a bomb at a 'liberal' and your
dander goes right up. If you can dish it, you'd better be able to
take it. That is the hypocracy I spoke of. Only that.

Have you lost your mind? What bomb have you thrown except to act like a
troll by smearing and moving on? Liberals Stupid, Liberals Dumb,
Liberals Hypocrites, sounds like a troll to me. To say that Bush is a
troll because he lied is irrefutable because there is so much evidence (
1st Bush Secretary of Treasury, Paul O'Neill, said Bush wanted to bomb
Iraq before 9/11, Inspectors found no evidence of WMDs, CIA informants
said there were no WMDs, outing of Valerie Plame over the Niger yellow
cake uranium, "The Downing Steet Memo", the continual linking of this
administration of Iraq to 9/11, just to get things started.)

You really think that George Bush is a Conservative? You must be
delusional. He is a shill for some of the worst people in the world. My
god woman, are you totally blind? And you want me to accept that
"Liberals are creeps" as an argument? It's not an argument. It's is a
statement.

I would vote for anybody who would bring the troop home now. As far as I
know, that leaves Kucinich, and Paul. Have fun with the rest of them, if
you can but try to raise the arguments above the "neener, neener,
neeeener" level.

Yeah, some people pose as liberals and some pose as conservatives to
take part in the "keptocracy" that's going on in the country now. I
think that what most of us want is a job, a home, a family, clean air,
water, and food, and an equal chance at the pursuit of happiness,
regardless of sex, religion, skin color, or who we want to go to bed
with.

But if you want to support the squandering of national treasure for the
benefit of (no-bid) Halliburton, The Carlyle Group, and et al., then I
have seriously misjudged, in thinking that you had character.

Good bye and good riddance.

Old 18-09-2007, 02:02 PM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Billy expounded:

But if you want to support the squandering of national treasure for the
benefit of (no-bid) Halliburton, The Carlyle Group, and et al., then I
have seriously misjudged, in thinking that you had character.

Bill, you continue to drag conclusions into the thread that have
nothing to do with reality. Quit reading into my posts what's in
your imagination. Where have I said I supported any of the above?
When you can post that, let me know. I won't hold my breath because I
know you can't.

Good bye and good riddance.

Until you can display a logical thought, then I think that's an
excellent idea.

Old 18-09-2007, 03:23 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
Ann wrote:

Billy expounded:

But if you want to support the squandering of national treasure for the
benefit of (no-bid) Halliburton, The Carlyle Group, and et al., then I
have seriously misjudged, in thinking that you had character.

Bill, you continue to drag conclusions into the thread that have
nothing to do with reality. Quit reading into my posts what's in
your imagination. Where have I said I supported any of the above?
When you can post that, let me know. I won't hold my breath because I
know you can't.

Good bye and good riddance.

Until you can display a logical thought, then I think that's an
excellent idea.

That is odd Ann. You promote a dead parrot as being better than a
liberal, or at least you prominently display that in you post but when I
take Bush to task for lying to the country about global warming,
abortion and breast cancer, WMDs, Clean Air, Clean Water, Evolution, or
Ag supports, or making a fortune out of the wars in Iraq and
Afghanistan, you scream like a gored cow that I am smearing
conservatives, even when I've gone out of my way to say that Bush is no
conservative. I can't mention Bush but that you wrap yourself in the
flag. Why do you hate America?

Old 18-09-2007, 06:27 PM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Billy expounded:

That is odd Ann. You promote a dead parrot as being better than a
liberal,

No I didn't, Billy.

or at least you prominently display that in you post but when I
take Bush to task for lying to the country about global warming,
abortion and breast cancer, WMDs, Clean Air, Clean Water, Evolution, or
Ag supports, or making a fortune out of the wars in Iraq and
Afghanistan, you scream like a gored cow that I am smearing
conservatives,

That is not what happened at all, Billy, but do rant on.

even when I've gone out of my way to say that Bush is no
conservative. I can't mention Bush but that you wrap yourself in the
flag. Why do you hate America?

Now you're most definitely trolling. I've wondered about that with
you for awhile, but now you've confirmed it. Find another fish.
Old 19-09-2007, 06:34 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
Ann wrote:

Billy expounded:

That is odd Ann. You promote a dead parrot as being better than a
liberal,

No I didn't, Billy.

or at least you prominently display that in you post but when I
take Bush to task for lying to the country about global warming,
abortion and breast cancer, WMDs, Clean Air, Clean Water, Evolution, or
Ag supports, or making a fortune out of the wars in Iraq and
Afghanistan, you scream like a gored cow that I am smearing
conservatives,

That is not what happened at all, Billy, but do rant on.

even when I've gone out of my way to say that Bush is no
conservative. I can't mention Bush but that you wrap yourself in the
flag. Why do you hate America?

Now you're most definitely trolling. I've wondered about that with
you for awhile, but now you've confirmed it. Find another fish.

Why do you support Bush's sacking and pillaging of America's youth and
treasure? Why do you hate America?

Old 19-09-2007, 11:33 AM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Billy expounded:

Why do you support Bush's sacking and pillaging of America's youth and
treasure?

Post where I said I did.

Why do you hate America?

Post where I said I did.

Troll.
Old 19-09-2007, 03:23 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
Ann wrote:

Billy expounded:

Why do you support Bush's sacking and pillaging of America's youth and
treasure?

Post where I said I did.

Why do you hate America?

Post where I said I did.

Troll.

All I have to do is demean Bush, the facilitator of the sacking and
pillaging of America, and you rush forth saying it is an attack on
Conservatives. Bush isn't political, he's a crook. Got it? A
"C-R-O-O-K". Both putative Republicans and Democrats are aiding in this
keptocracy. If you support Bush, you hate America because he has done us
no good, and a world of harm.

I get the impression that when light goes by you it bends.