Old 07-05-2009, 01:20 AM posted to alt.support.boy-lovers,rec.bicycles.racing,alt.politics.bush,soc.history,rec.gardens

Default Queer Barney Frank {or is it Barney Fife?} Wants to legalizeonline gambling and marijuana

"Rep. Barney Frank (D-Mass.) told CNSNews.com Thursday that, if it
were up to him, Americans would be completely free to smoke marijuana
and gamble on the Internet -- but they shouldn’t be allowed “total
freedom” in their financial decisions because those risky decisions
might adversely affect others."

Thank God it's not up to YOU Barney.

He flubbed his attempt at balancing the stock market and we have the
worst recession since 1929. Now this teabagging loser wants to
legalize online gambling??? Just saw on the news that there is to be a
rush to legalize Pot. A real bonanza for new taxes.

And then Barney can get his sissy boyfriends high before he
sodomizes them.

"We’ve got anonymity, we’ve got secrecy, we’ve got availability 24-7”
in online gambling, Hills said. “I liken it to somebody with an
alcohol addiction coming home every night and the fridge being full of
beer, wine and vodka"

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...a0Q&refer=home
Old 07-05-2009, 03:00 AM posted to rec.gardens

"Kate_G" wrote in message

"Rep. Barney Frank (D-Mass.) told CNSNews.com Thursday that, if it
were up to him, Americans would be completely free to smoke marijuana
and gamble on the Internet -- but they shouldn’t be allowed “total
freedom” in their financial decisions because those risky decisions
might adversely affect others."

Thank God it's not up to YOU Barney.

He flubbed his attempt at balancing the stock market and we have the
worst recession since 1929. Now this teabagging loser wants to
legalize online gambling??? Just saw on the news that there is to be a
rush to legalize Pot. A real bonanza for new taxes.
=====================

Since marijuana is less dangerous than alcohol, and no reputable,
non-hysterical source disputes this, there is no reason for it to remain
illegal. Logically, anyone who thinks it should remain illegal must also
insist that alcohol be made illegal again.

Old 07-05-2009, 01:53 PM posted to rec.gardens

not to mention the valuable fiber of hemp.

actually, I hate the smell of it burning and it makes me sick as a dog, but this "war
on drugs" is incredibly stupid ..............
INgrid
Old 07-05-2009, 03:14 AM posted to alt.support.boy-lovers,rec.bicycles.racing,alt.politics.bush,soc.history,rec.gardens

On May 6, 6:20 pm, Kate_G wrote:
“I liken it to somebody with an
alcohol addiction coming home every night and the fridge being full of
beer, wine and vodka"

Wow, a virually unimaginable situation.

Old 07-05-2009, 03:16 AM posted to alt.support.boy-lovers,rec.bicycles.racing,alt.politics.bush,soc.history,rec.gardens

On May 6, 6:20 pm, Kate_G wrote:

“I liken it to somebody with an
alcohol addiction coming home every night and the fridge being full of
beer, wine and vodka"

So clearly then alcohol should be illegal, because some people can't
handle it. We've seen what damage it does to society. Alcohol should
be illegal. Why or why not.

Idiots.
Old 09-05-2009, 08:44 PM posted to alt.support.boy-lovers,rec.bicycles.racing,alt.politics.bush,soc.history,rec.gardens

On May 6, 10:16*pm, RobertH wrote:
On May 6, 6:20 pm, Kate_G wrote:

“I liken it to somebody with an
alcohol addiction coming home every night and the fridge being full of
beer, wine and vodka"

So clearly then alcohol should be illegal, because some people can't
handle it. We've seen what damage it does to society. Alcohol should
be illegal. Why or why not.

Idiots.

I was subpoenaed this week as a witness to a hit and
run, district court. Cases before mine included a driving
instructor who had passed out after watching the playoffs
and enjoying a few beers. Officer found him asleep, his
car parked on the sidewalk. Following case had a
well-respected local businessman, apparently normally
a very well-behaved chap, who, while drunk and taken
into custody, resisted, and sank his teeth into several
officers.

I should have taken notes. I could have written
a hit new reality show.
Old 07-05-2009, 03:25 AM posted to alt.support.boy-lovers,rec.bicycles.racing,alt.politics.bush,soc.history,rec.gardens

On May 6, 5:20*pm, Kate_G wrote:
[...]

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...PYYldTa0Q&refe....

pot and gambling should be legalized, you moron, prohibition never
worked and never will and will raise alot of money for the country you
Moron Jesus ****er
Old 13-05-2009, 09:37 PM posted to alt.support.boy-lovers,rec.bicycles.racing,alt.politics.bush,soc.history,rec.gardens

On May 6, 10:25*pm, wrote:
On May 6, 5:20*pm, Kate_G wrote:

[...]

“Laws difficult to be executed cannot generally be
good.” – Paine, Rights of Man

Old 14-05-2009, 12:17 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article
,
Father Haskell wrote:

³Laws difficult to be executed cannot generally be
good.² * Paine, Rights of Man

And we thank you for that benediction, but could you please trim the
damn newsgroups?
--

- Billy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En2TzBE0lp4

Old 07-05-2009, 04:16 AM posted to alt.support.boy-lovers,rec.bicycles.racing,alt.politics.bush,soc.history,rec.gardens

On May 6, 7:20*pm, Kate_G wrote:
[...]

Jesus loves the little children, all the children of the world.

I looked at your profile. May I invite you to spew in your regular
haunts, and spare us here in bike land? Thanks!
--D-y

Old 13-05-2009, 09:39 PM posted to alt.support.boy-lovers,rec.bicycles.racing,alt.politics.bush,soc.history,rec.gardens

On May 6, 11:16*pm, --D-y wrote:
On May 6, 7:20*pm, Kate_G wrote:

[...]

Jesus loves the white male foetuses,
White male foetuses of the world,
White or male,
Male or white,
Either one is quite all right,
Jesus loves the white male foetuses of the world.
Old 14-05-2009, 12:14 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article
,
Father Haskell wrote:

On May 6, 11:16*pm, --D-y wrote:
On May 6, 7:20*pm, Kate_G wrote:

"Rep. Barney Frank (D-Mass.) told CNSNews.com Thursday that, if it
were up to him, Americans would be completely free to smoke marijuana
and gamble on the Internet -- but they shouldn¹t be allowed ³total
freedom² in their financial decisions because those risky decisions
might adversely affect others."

Thank God it's not up to YOU Barney.

He flubbed his attempt at balancing the stock market and we have the
worst recession since 1929. Now this teabagging loser wants to
legalize online gambling??? Just saw on the news that there is to be a
rush to legalize Pot. *A real bonanza for new taxes.

*And then Barney can get his sissy boyfriends high before he
sodomizes *them.

"We¹ve got anonymity, we¹ve got secrecy, we¹ve got availability 24-7²
in online gambling, Hills said. ³I liken it to somebody with an
alcohol addiction coming home every night and the fridge being full of
beer, wine and vodka"

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...PYYldTa0Q&refe...

Jesus loves the little children, all the children of the world.

Jesus loves the white male foetuses,
White male foetuses of the world,
White or male,
Male or white,
Either one is quite all right,
Jesus loves the white male foetuses of the world.

Just no words to express my satisfaction with your feeding the trolls.
If you want to start a fight in another news group, go there and leave
us out of it?

Old 07-05-2009, 09:50 AM posted to alt.support.boy-lovers,rec.bicycles.racing,alt.politics.bush,soc.history,rec.gardens

On May 7, 1:08 am, Cringing Dittohead
wrote:

Abuse of amphetamines remains tied to one of cycling’s most tragic
stories, the death of British rider Tom Simpson on Mont Ventoux during
the Tour de France in 1967 due to heart failure brought on by a
combination of heat, dehydration, physical stress and the drugs he had
taken on the morning of the race.

And the freaking half bottle of cognac he drank at the bottom of the
climb.