Old 23-08-2009, 09:51 PM posted to rec.gardens,uk.rec.gardening

Default Killing Ivy

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"'Mike'" wrote:

"brooklyn1" wrote in message

Have you talked to the owner?

I would.

Mike

DUH!

You'd be one of those rare but pitiful neighbors where it would be best
proceed with eraticating their invasive growth without giving a heads
up.

Thank you for your wonderful kind words. I trust you live in the middle
of a
field? If not, with an attitude like that, you should

He does sexual innuendoes too.

Welcome aboard ;O)

I know he read my reply to the OP and than has the unmitigated chutzpah to
regurgitate eggszactly what I suggested.

And I do live in the middle of a field, a rather large field, as do most of
my neighbors... we like it that way.

I've been attempting to obliterate the field by planting trees but with such
a large field its a losing battle...last week I planted two chubby little
Colorado blue spruce... what kind of dent will these make:
http://i25.tinypic.com/ziodn5.jpg

Right now it's pouring (or I'd be mowing), there's one lonely Canada goose
enjoying the deluge:
http://i28.tinypic.com/2ym87c4.jpg

Old 23-08-2009, 10:12 PM posted to rec.gardens,uk.rec.gardening

brooklyn1 wrote:
"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"'Mike'" wrote:

"brooklyn1" wrote in message

snippy

I know he read my reply to the OP and than has the unmitigated
chutzpah to regurgitate eggszactly what I suggested.

And I do live in the middle of a field, a rather large field, as do
most of my neighbors... we like it that way.

I've been attempting to obliterate the field by planting trees but
with such a large field its a losing battle...last week I planted two
chubby little Colorado blue spruce... what kind of dent will these
make: http://i25.tinypic.com/ziodn5.jpg

Right now it's pouring (or I'd be mowing), there's one lonely Canada
goose enjoying the deluge:
http://i28.tinypic.com/2ym87c4.jpg

Oh, what a lovely place to live Brooklyn. You could grow some lovely veggies
there. Wanna let on where it is?
Regards,

--
Pete C
London UK

Old 23-08-2009, 11:21 PM posted to rec.gardens,uk.rec.gardening

"Pete C" wrote in message

brooklyn1 wrote:
"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"'Mike'" wrote:

"brooklyn1" wrote in message

snippy

I know he read my reply to the OP and than has the unmitigated
chutzpah to regurgitate eggszactly what I suggested.

And I do live in the middle of a field, a rather large field, as do
most of my neighbors... we like it that way.

I've been attempting to obliterate the field by planting trees but
with such a large field its a losing battle...last week I planted two
chubby little Colorado blue spruce... what kind of dent will these
make: http://i25.tinypic.com/ziodn5.jpg

Right now it's pouring (or I'd be mowing), there's one lonely Canada
goose enjoying the deluge:
http://i28.tinypic.com/2ym87c4.jpg

Oh, what a lovely place to live Brooklyn. You could grow some lovely
veggies there. Wanna let on where it is?
Regards,

--
Pete C
London UK

It's in NY's Catskills. I do have a good sized veggie garden but with all
the rain and chilly weather this year it has been a very bad year, most
everything has drowned.

Old 23-08-2009, 10:57 PM posted to rec.gardens,uk.rec.gardening

"brooklyn1" wrote in message

I've been attempting to obliterate the field by planting trees
but with such a large field its a losing battle...last week I
planted two chubby little Colorado blue spruce... what kind of
dent will these make:
http://i25.tinypic.com/ziodn5.jpg

Nice garden shed!

Mike

[IMG] code is On

Ivy, Ivy & more ivy Roger Tonkin[_2_] United Kingdom 6 08-07-2016 09:48 PM
killing off IVY Tangy Australia 12 05-11-2008 12:32 PM
IVY IVY IVY JCYates United Kingdom 15 28-08-2008 11:22 AM
Killing and removing Poison Ivy. Danny Gardening 6 14-05-2006 09:51 PM
Killing Ivy Pioden United Kingdom 4 09-06-2005 07:32 PM