Old 11-01-2011, 05:07 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Property Line Looks Like A Jungle (Billy)

In article ,
Brooklyn1 Gravesend1 wrote:

On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 23:10:32 -0800, Billy
wrote:

In article ,
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:

"Brooklyn1" Gravesend1 wrote in message
On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 13:06:01 +1100, "FarmI" ask@itshall be given
wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message
..
.
In article ,
"Pico Rico" wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message

u..
.
In article ,
"Pico Rico" wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message

t.a
u...

You are a jackass.

That's it? Only an invective? That's too simple. You could have
said
great many things. Do you have so little wit? You pug. You nob. You
button head. You waste bandwidth, and then run away like a
frightened
child?

you can read my earlier post. that's it.

Have you noticed that even the trolls aren't what they used to be?
Pathetic.

Yup. But what do you expect as usenet is in it's death throws?
Intelligent
and literate trolls can be quite amusing, but I havent' seen one I'd put
in
that class for a looong time.

An intelligent/literate person would have written death *throes*.
Thank you for the amusement. LOL

Yes, you're quite right about that spelling. Thanks for pointing it out.
I'm glad that such a small thing could amuse you.

I think he is used to being amused by a small thing ;O)

You do amuse me. LOL

Since you're out of the bottle, explain to us why you are
anti-Christian, Shelly.
--
- Billy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyE5wjc4XOw
Old 12-01-2011, 12:11 AM posted to rec.gardens

"Brooklyn1" Gravesend1 wrote in message
On Tue, 11 Jan 2011 16:45:13 +1100, "FarmI" ask@itshall be given
wrote:

"Brooklyn1" Gravesend1 wrote in message
. ..
On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 13:06:01 +1100, "FarmI" ask@itshall be given
wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"Pico Rico" wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"Pico Rico" wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message

[...]

It wasn't the misspelling per se that amused, it was the riotous
idiocy following.

We all know that you've been practicing riotous idiocy for years, but we've
become used to you. And I wouldn't ever include you in the list of
intelligent and literate trolls I've seen. You'd fail both criteria.