Old 09-01-2011, 08:23 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Property Line Looks Like A Jungle (Billy)

In article ,
"Pico Rico" wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message

You are a jackass.

That's it? Only an invective? That's too simple. You could have said a
great many things. Do you have so little wit? You pug. You nob. You
button head. You waste bandwidth, and then run away like a frightened
child?
--
- Billy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyE5wjc4XOw
Old 09-01-2011, 08:33 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
"Pico Rico" wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message

You are a jackass.

That's it? Only an invective? That's too simple. You could have said a
great many things. Do you have so little wit? You pug. You nob. You
button head. You waste bandwidth, and then run away like a frightened
child?

I was going to respond to Pico but knew deep in my heart that you would
do it with more class.

Just started to think about setting up seed culture set up. Seed order
still in chaos as I'm thinking about more greens as the light issue has
to be addresses which cost $ and my green side says go slow.

--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden

From "The Etiquette of Freedom" Shakespeare Quote.
"We are nature too."

Old 09-01-2011, 10:21 PM posted to rec.gardens

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"Pico Rico" wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message

You are a jackass.

That's it? Only an invective? That's too simple. You could have said a
great many things. Do you have so little wit? You pug. You nob. You
button head. You waste bandwidth, and then run away like a frightened
child?

you can read my earlier post. that's it.

Old 09-01-2011, 11:01 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
"Pico Rico" wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"Pico Rico" wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message

You are a jackass.

That's it? Only an invective? That's too simple. You could have said a
great many things. Do you have so little wit? You pug. You nob. You
button head. You waste bandwidth, and then run away like a frightened
child?

you can read my earlier post. that's it.

Have you noticed that even the trolls aren't what they used to be?
Pathetic.
Old 09-01-2011, 11:25 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
Bill who putters wrote:

In article
,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
"Pico Rico" wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message

You are a jackass.

That's it? Only an invective? That's too simple. You could have said a
great many things. Do you have so little wit? You pug. You nob. You
button head. You waste bandwidth, and then run away like a frightened
child?

I was going to respond to Pico but knew deep in my heart that you would
do it with more class.

That's true. A good deal of my post was from "Cyrano de Bergerac" with
Jose Ferrer: the nose speech, at about 10 min. into the movie. I like to
steal from the best ;O)

Just started to think about setting up seed culture set up. Seed order
still in chaos as I'm thinking about more greens as the light issue has
to be addresses which cost $ and my green side says go slow.

Last year was my first year germinating under lights. I discovered that
if I don't keep the light down to 8 hr. the plants would start going to
flower. I guess I knew that, but it was the first time that I had
experienced it. Last year, some of the tomatoes were planted with fruit
already on them. I was in such a rush for Spring to arrive that I
germinated the tomatoes in Feb. That was a tad early. I had to vamp for
2 months: schleping plants out in the morning, and back inside in the
evening. Next month I'll start germinating the lettuce, peas, cabbage,
and ever else gets tried this year.

I'll start the tomatoes and peppers in March.

Old 09-01-2011, 11:33 PM posted to rec.gardens

Billy wrote:
In article ,
(EVP MAN) wrote:

Well Billy, as far as income goes, I 'm also on a fixed income as
I'm retired and living on social security. He is much better off
than myself money wise. His home is a big duplex with a rental
unit, he has all kinds of investments, social security, big pension
from where he worked plus paid medical insurance from that employer
also.

I'm no shister, but it seems as if you are being deprived of the use
of part of your property. Shade from his trees may also be reducing
your property value. If he has breached clearly marked property
lines, he needs to retreat to his own property. His behavior may be
judged as elder abuse as well, since you seem to be in a vulnerable
situation. What will you do when you can no longer trim his plants,
yourself, incur the expense to hire a gardener? You need to have a
talk with your neighbor, right after you talk to legal aid (first
half hour should be free). The idea is to be friendly, while
regretting to your neighbor, that he will have to pick up your court
and lawyer costs, if an equitable solution can't be arrived at. Don't
enter into an argument, keep it strictly on a financial basis.

Just like everyone else in most of this world, the OP has little control over
what is growing in his neighbor's yard. He has a right to prune back what
crosses the property line. He has no right to sunlight that might be blocked by
trees next door. That's just the way it works unless there are covenents or the
government enacts laws saying otherwise. Sometimes I wish it were otherwise -
I'd love to see the big poplar trees east and south of me go away. I could offer
the neighbors money to remove them, but that's about my only option.

Old 10-01-2011, 12:52 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
"Bob F" wrote:

Billy wrote:
In article ,
(EVP MAN) wrote:

[...]

As I said, I'm no shister, so I recommended that Rich talk to legal aid
to find out the rules of the game first, before talking to his neighbor.
Legal aid often comes free for the first 1/2 hour. At a minimum, the
neighbor is off base with his landscape timbers.
--
- Billy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_vN0--mHug
Old 10-01-2011, 02:06 AM posted to rec.gardens

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"Pico Rico" wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"Pico Rico" wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message

You are a jackass.

That's it? Only an invective? That's too simple. You could have said a
great many things. Do you have so little wit? You pug. You nob. You
button head. You waste bandwidth, and then run away like a frightened
child?

you can read my earlier post. that's it.

Have you noticed that even the trolls aren't what they used to be?
Pathetic.

Yup. But what do you expect as usenet is in it's death throws? Intelligent
and literate trolls can be quite amusing, but I havent' seen one I'd put in
that class for a looong time.

Old 10-01-2011, 02:22 PM posted to rec.gardens

On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 13:06:01 +1100, "FarmI" ask@itshall be given
wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"Pico Rico" wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"Pico Rico" wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message

You are a jackass.

That's it? Only an invective? That's too simple. You could have said a
great many things. Do you have so little wit? You pug. You nob. You
button head. You waste bandwidth, and then run away like a frightened
child?

you can read my earlier post. that's it.

Have you noticed that even the trolls aren't what they used to be?
Pathetic.

Yup. But what do you expect as usenet is in it's death throws? Intelligent
and literate trolls can be quite amusing, but I havent' seen one I'd put in
that class for a looong time.

An intelligent/literate person would have written death *throes*.
Thank you for the amusement. LOL
Old 10-01-2011, 05:07 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
Brooklyn1 Gravesend1 wrote:

On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 13:06:01 +1100, "FarmI" ask@itshall be given
wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"Pico Rico" wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"Pico Rico" wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message

You are a jackass.

That's it? Only an invective? That's too simple. You could have said a
great many things. Do you have so little wit? You pug. You nob. You
button head. You waste bandwidth, and then run away like a frightened
child?

you can read my earlier post. that's it.

Have you noticed that even the trolls aren't what they used to be?
Pathetic.

Yup. But what do you expect as usenet is in it's death throws? Intelligent
and literate trolls can be quite amusing, but I havent' seen one I'd put in
that class for a looong time.

An intelligent/literate person would have written death *throes*.
Thank you for the amusement. LOL

The anti-Christian is out of his bottle again.

Redacting a UseNet post makes you neither intelligent or literate. LOL.

If you want a more formal presentation of posts, then go to another news
group, PLEASE.

From: Sheldon/Brooklyn1
Newsgroups: rec.gardens
Subject: I would like some feedback..
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 10:51:22 -0700 (PDT)

Christian wrote:
I own a business "Professional Pond Maintenance and Fish Care".

That's your first untruth... you *operate* a business.... you don't
own a business until your IRS return doesn't show you're operating at
a loss.

I'm not here to promote my business.

That's your second untruth.

I'm wanting to get any and all feedback, positive or negative,
on a website I designed recently to go with it. I advertise locally
and direct folks to my site for more information.

Here is the link:http://allyoudoisfeedthefish.net/index.html

What do you think of the basic design?
Can you read it easily?
Ads or no ads?

I'm thinking people here are close to my target audience, being that
garden lovers usually like ponds even if they don't personally have
one.

Thank You,
Christian

Your parents must have had high hopes for you to succeed in the
arts... you're not going to do well in business unless you change your
name.

Old 11-01-2011, 05:45 AM posted to rec.gardens

"Brooklyn1" Gravesend1 wrote in message
On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 13:06:01 +1100, "FarmI" ask@itshall be given
wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"Pico Rico" wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"Pico Rico" wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message

You are a jackass.

That's it? Only an invective? That's too simple. You could have said
great many things. Do you have so little wit? You pug. You nob. You
button head. You waste bandwidth, and then run away like a frightened
child?

you can read my earlier post. that's it.

Have you noticed that even the trolls aren't what they used to be?
Pathetic.

Yup. But what do you expect as usenet is in it's death throws?
Intelligent
and literate trolls can be quite amusing, but I havent' seen one I'd put
in
that class for a looong time.

An intelligent/literate person would have written death *throes*.
Thank you for the amusement. LOL

Yes, you're quite right about that spelling. Thanks for pointing it out.
I'm glad that such a small thing could amuse you.

Old 11-01-2011, 07:10 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:

"Brooklyn1" Gravesend1 wrote in message
On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 13:06:01 +1100, "FarmI" ask@itshall be given
wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"Pico Rico" wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message
..
.
In article ,
"Pico Rico" wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message

u...

[...]

I think he is used to being amused by a small thing ;O)
Old 11-01-2011, 07:31 AM posted to rec.gardens

On Jan 10, 9:45*pm, "FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:
"Brooklyn1" Gravesend1 wrote in message

On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 13:06:01 +1100, "FarmI" ask@itshall be given
wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"Pico Rico" wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"Pico Rico" wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message

[...]

Yup. *But what do you expect as usenet is in it's death throws?
Intelligent
and literate trolls can be quite amusing, but I havent' seen one I'd put
in
that class for a looong time.

An intelligent/literate person would have written death *throes*.

Boys, boys! Do not conflate "intelligent" and "literate". It's
possible to be one and not the other.

HB

Old 11-01-2011, 12:37 PM posted to rec.gardens

On Tue, 11 Jan 2011 16:45:13 +1100, "FarmI" ask@itshall be given
wrote:

"Brooklyn1" Gravesend1 wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 13:06:01 +1100, "FarmI" ask@itshall be given
wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"Pico Rico" wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"Pico Rico" wrote:

[...]

It wasn't the misspelling per se that amused, it was the riotous
idiocy following.
Old 11-01-2011, 12:39 PM posted to rec.gardens

On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 23:10:32 -0800, Billy
wrote:

In article ,
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:

"Brooklyn1" Gravesend1 wrote in message

[...]