Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-06-2011, 02:41 AM
Registered User

Default What Plant is this and can i cut it back

hi
im new to the forum,and i have decided to post a question regarding a plant that is in my garden,can anyone tell me
A..what plant/bush it is
B..can i cut it back/will it grow back

if there is anyone out there with the same bush/plant i would be happy for the information,and what to do about it,it flowers pink and white,but this year has flowered very early due to the hot april/may we have had

dave
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.JPG
Views:	244
Size:	174.6 KB
ID:	14162   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo (2).JPG
Views:	226
Size:	409.5 KB
ID:	14163   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo (1).JPG
Views:	234
Size:	252.1 KB
ID:	14164