Old 31-07-2013, 03:16 PM
Registered User

Default monkey puzzle tree

Hi i have a monkey puzzle tree in front garden about 25 foot tall,
believe it is a female as it has round seed cones on it.
Today i have noticed a glue like substance on ends of some branches and some are going brown.Please could anyone tell me what to do would hate to lose my tree i love it.Thank you ..
Old 06-08-2013, 09:00 AM
Registered User

Location: Chalfont St Giles

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodnut View Post
Hi i have a monkey puzzle tree in front garden about 25 foot tall,
believe it is a female as it has round seed cones on it.
Today i have noticed a glue like substance on ends of some branches and some are going brown.Please could anyone tell me what to do would hate to lose my tree i love it.Thank you ..
Monkey puzzle trees naturally shed their lower branches as they mature. It signals a major change in the shape of your tree.