Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-05-2003, 06:56 PM
Valkyrie

Default watering solution needed

I have a few HUGE pots that have dried out pretty bad during a short
absence. My watering person missed them completely. These are HUGE pots and
impossible to lift let alone put in another pot to soak as I did with the
smaller ones. Is there anything I can put in the water to make it soak in
better instead of just flowing over the top and down the sides. I can't get
to the drainage hole so I can't do a soak and drain maneuver that way
either. I tried tilling up the surface soil and that helped a bit but not
very much.

Val

[IMG] code is On

Watering advice needed Matthew Reed Gardening 6 15-09-2011 12:03 AM
Watering still needed Sacha United Kingdom 2 27-06-2004 07:50 PM
Skimmer Solution BenignVanilla Ponds 0 03-06-2003 08:32 PM
squirrels / bird feeder solution tom Texas 4 05-04-2003 11:11 AM
squirrels / bird feeder solution Robbin Texas 0 27-03-2003 09:32 PM