Old 11-08-2003, 03:03 PM
clipster

Default Mexican redbud question

I have a mexican redbud which I've had for 2 years now. It grows very
vigorously, but I notice that a lot of the very new, small leaves burn
easily. It doesn't seem to bother the plant. I am in New Jersey, zone 5-6
and we have had tons of rain, so dryness isn't the problem. Also, the area
where it is drains readily, so excess water isn't the culprit either. Is
this normal for the redbud?

--
Richard S. Levine

Mexican redbud R Levine Gardening 1 30-04-2004 01:02 PM
Mexican rose - mexican sage MLL United Kingdom 15 27-08-2003 11:22 AM
Mexican Redbud clipster Gardening 2 05-07-2003 07:56 PM
Redbud question spampot Gardening 4 20-04-2003 05:44 PM
Planting a Redbud? whit Texas 5 12-04-2003 08:20 PM