Old 19-09-2003, 01:32 PM
marolex

Default Garden Sprayers

We are a leading Polish manufacturer of garden air-compressed, hand
sprayers. We are looking for companies who would like to become our
distributor or agent.

Our products are the following types of garden sprayers:
- trigger sprayers - 0.5 l, 1.0 l
- hand pressure sprayers - 5, 7, 9, 12 l
- knapsack – 16, 20 l.
We also produce a version for disinfecting, painting with water based
paints, washing and lime washing: Sprayer Profession Plus 12 l.

What we offer are not only low prices but a high quality product which
meets all
the European standards (we give 21 months guarantee on our sprayers).

We would also like to invite you to our website: http://www.marolex.pl
to see the catalogue of our products and find out more information
about us.

Przemyslaw Zak
Export Manager

[IMG] code is On

Backpack sprayers for apple orchard Jay Stalman Edible Gardening 0 21-04-2004 07:04 PM
Two Wagner Sprayers for auction deeman Lawns 0 10-11-2003 11:02 AM
Irrigation - Drippers or Sprayers Ecky Thump Australia 4 28-09-2003 04:02 AM
Hose end sprayers Richard Gardening 1 08-07-2003 03:32 AM
Lawn sprayers for Toro Robt Lawns 4 01-05-2003 07:44 PM