Old 30-09-2003, 01:32 AM
Sue

Default Tree Suggestions Please?

I live in Southern California. I believe I'm a Zone 9 area. I was
wondering if anyone could give some tree suggestions for me. I am looking
for a small (10-20 ft high) tree that does not spread out to much. I like
the Jacaranda but it just gets way to high. I am going to be putting this
tree in the front corner of my yard next to the driveway. I like the
fragrant trees.

I was Home Depot picking up some sprinkler heads and I wandered through the
nursery they have there. I really like the Gardenia Tree they had there.
However, the info tag on it said that it only gets about 4 feet tall. So
they have a variety of Gardenia Trees that get bigger than that? Even 8
feet would be nice. I think that would be perfect and it smells
wonderfully.

Thanks...
Sue...