Old 21-01-2004, 11:33 PM
Salty Thumb

Default New show on PBS, P. Allen Smith?

"John Catron" wrote in :

"Salty Thumb" wrote in message
bah, just think, you wouldn't even have to edit (too much), just put
some breaks in and you could film an entire season's worth of show in
one sitting!

And considering some of the lame stuff they show on TV these days,
you could easily make something 100x better.

are ye sayin' sir that I tend to ramble on a bit?? GBSEG I'm
startin' to worry that it's getting WORSE as I gets older. Lord help
us all........I wasn't raised a rude child........

Are ye implyin' sir that I needs to muzzel me mouth better? EG
(sitting here waiting for Cereoid to swoop down and take the
opportunity to hit me with a "zinger"

madgardener, having to use Squire's computer- since during the daytime
the ISDN line doesn't want to work for my computer thru the networking
set up. I suspect it might be the pulsing electrical surges of the
electrified wire that's a bit close to the phone box in the pasture my
neighbor's BIL is using for his cows.

hey now, I'm not saying anything you haven't already admitted to
yourself! See he

Mental note: If going Outside Lawn and Garden at MG's Lowe's, don't
forget to have getaway plan ready.

Anyway, it's not a bad thing ... unless you've got a bunch of fairies
flitting about your garden without any ears ("that MG, she'll talk yer
ear off") ... well then, just then I will just have to report you to
PETF.
Old 22-01-2004, 02:12 AM
zhanataya

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 09:57:22 -0500, "John Catron"
wrote:

alright, ya'll are ganging up on me........no fair.......ZHANNNNNN??
They're picking on me! G

I realize I DO ramble on sometimes. or rather in the words of Squire "honey,
you go into way too much DETAIL!!!!!"
madgardener
"Vox Humana" wrote in message

"Salty Thumb" wrote in message
bah, just think, you wouldn't even have to edit (too much), just put

some
breaks in and you could film an entire season's worth of show in one
sitting!

And considering some of the lame stuff they show on TV these days, you
could easily make something 100x better.

I suppose the PBS could run one episode for their entire two week pledge
marathon!

Don't holler for me. I read what she wrote as a compliment for you.
But Squire's right about detail. Might I add I'd like a period once
in a while. BSEG

zhan
Old 22-01-2004, 02:12 AM
zhanataya

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 01:12:51 -0600, "mmarteen"
wrote:

I love the Gardener's journal, but for a show on canada, Kathy never seems
to make it lower than zone 5 and seems to spend a lot of show in places like
niagra on the lake or places that are even warmer. Just once I would have
liked to see the show profile gardening in Alberta or Manitoba.

But there is only four days out of the year that the snow cover is
gone and it is hard to shoot a show in four days. ;-)

zhan
Old 22-01-2004, 03:02 PM
D Kat

But I LIKE your postings! I wouldn't call them ramblings.... for ramblings
you would have to go off on tangents that have absolutely nothing to do with
what you initially began with or the topic on hand ... I mean if you started
talking basketball and such then I might get a tad bored but then again
given that the Knicks may be coming back to life it might not be terrible...
but I really don't care for sports all that much.. or cars.... though my son
REALLY likes cars and is trying to talk us into getting some X5Z12 something
or other of that like for our next car and I've informed him that we keep
our cars for at least ten years which means that he probably doesn't want a
car that old when we get it... AND I don't think I'll be up to driving a
X500Y80Z200 at that age....

DKat