Old 24-01-2004, 02:42 PM
Two x over

Default question about starting seeds nad lighting...

hi-
now that the basement is somewhat cleaned and cleared up, i thought it might be
neat to start some perennials and veggies--my question--on a budget, what do i
need for a lighting and warmth system??? ive got a great handyman of a hubby
in my cornergrin, so' i'd like to look like i have a clue when i
"suggest"....

also..what are some fairly easy perennials to start with? i'm hoping
coneflowers on the list.....

betsey
betsey
"we do not inherit the earth, we caretake it for our children"
Old 09-02-2004, 11:12 AM
Steve & Erin

A heating pad, trays and seed starter pots, 4' fluorescent lights... all
available at a good gardening shop. Should run you about $100-$150.