Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31-03-2004, 07:02 AM
madgardener

Default A strange sight at Home Depot

I have taken the incentive to post these..........

Strange sight at Home DepotPosted by CRMiller z9 CA (My Page) on Sun, Mar
21, 04 at 0:39

Today when I was at Home Depot, there was a cart full of half dead
plants (needed water) and some irises that were out of bloom. They were
headed for the dumpster. The lady working there was taking the plants out
one by one and spray-painting them! Not the pot, the leaves and stem. I didn
't stop to ask her about them because I was in a hurry. I don't like that
they throw away plants that were under watered, but spray-paint them bright
orange?!!

----

[IMG] code is On

A strange sight at Home Depot...nothing strange at all about their practice! Roy Gardening 3 01-04-2004 07:41 AM
Shade cloth at Home Depot? [email protected] Orchids 17 01-09-2003 05:22 PM
Rose bushes at Home Depot Mceezee Gardening 7 15-05-2003 02:56 AM
Salt at Home Depot or Lowes? Bob Ponds 3 12-05-2003 12:45 AM
whats' the chroma 50 bulb from wall mart or home depot Wynand Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 20-04-2003 06:15 AM