Old 17-04-2004, 07:13 PM
Salty Thumb

Default Men are too dumb for working in the garden

escapee wrote in
:

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 14:51:23 GMT, Salty Thumb
opined:

you see, that's the difference between men and women. men care about
results, women care about relationships. while we men slave over
reviewing hundreds if not thousands of breasts to select a suitable
pair (only to receive a slap "Fresh!", when we actually ask the
woman to help us out with something we really can't do ourselves),
here you are talking about equality and some such. It's a wonder we
put up with women at all!

;-)

That's not my experience in my marriage, but I can certainly see where
men would get that from. I am always amazed at women who treat their
husbands like shit, then expect them to have a "relationship" with
them beyond sex.

snip

For the record, I was just kidding. Most women I've dated would attempt
to whack me upside the head if I decided to go melon shopping (or even
for referring to finding a wet nurse as such.)
Old 17-04-2004, 07:29 PM
Jim W

Nathalie Hutt wrote:

Men act like elephants and destroy everything in the garden.They are
too stupid for such a job, working with flowers is a job for a woman.
Men can work in the mines or cut trees in the woods.

Never let a man in your garden!

Never let a troll out from under its bridge

Trip Trop..

Old 01-05-2004, 08:02 PM
John Smith

eclectic wrote:

How right you are. But don't stop there!

We men act like elephants and destroy everything in the kitchen. We
are
too stupid for such a job, working with food is a job for a woman.
Men can work in the mines or cut trees in the woods or watch sports.

Never let a man in your kitchen!

(Now that I think of it, we're not so great at doing laundry either.)

"Nathalie Hutt" wrote in message
om...

Men act like elephants and destroy everything in the garden.They are
too stupid for such a job, working with flowers is a job for a

woman.

Men can work in the mines or cut trees in the woods.

Never let a man in your garden!

Don't stop there! I've got my wife convinced men are too stupid to
change the oil, change flats, rotate tires, mow the lawn, pull the
weeds, clean the hot tub, chase the pests out of the attic, .... So, I
just stay out of her way and watch sports while my outcall massage
therapist works on me.

JS

Old 01-05-2004, 08:03 PM
John Smith

escapee wrote:

Excellent points, eclectic. However, my husband does great laundry, cooking and
he's a great helper when I need him in the garden. What most or at least many
women don't get is that, they have big mouths and are domineering, hostile, even
angry at men. When their men do these things, they constantly correct the way
it's done. Nothing is ever good enough.

My husband makes the bed, I don't go remake it. Then, he will make it more
often. You see, this is a trick many women have taught to men over the years.
To completely put down the work of a man, is to make sure no man does anything
to help. I'm glad I honor my husband and his way of doing things. Not the way
I'd do it, but it's the way HE does it and it's satisfactory in my opinion.

Nuff said.

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 09:29:48 -0400, "eclectic"
opined:

How right you are. But don't stop there!

We men act like elephants and destroy everything in the kitchen. We
are
too stupid for such a job, working with food is a job for a woman.
Men can work in the mines or cut trees in the woods or watch sports.

Never let a man in your kitchen!

(Now that I think of it, we're not so great at doing laundry either.)

"Nathalie Hutt" wrote in message
.com...

Men act like elephants and destroy everything in the garden.They are
too stupid for such a job, working with flowers is a job for a

woman.

Men can work in the mines or cut trees in the woods.

Never let a man in your garden!

Sigh, your poor man; didn't they give you the code book for wives at
your bridal shower!

JS

[IMG] code is On

Real Men ... in the garden Dwight Sipler Gardening 0 15-04-2004 04:02 PM
Help! Brown lawn. Too short, Too long, Too much water or Too lois Lawns 0 27-08-2003 03:24 AM
Lawnmower Men? Fludge United Kingdom 16 23-08-2003 02:12 PM
Why Men die younger? [email protected] Ponds 2 17-03-2003 04:32 PM